"Halloween" Giveaway!?

Halloween has come and gone but I have a giveaway that's going to be Halloween themed anyway! The Giveaway will end on the 14th of November, 11:59PM EST!

Last month I acquired 2 Shiny Mega Gengar codes for Pokemon X/Y. It didn't occur to me that said codes could only be used once so now I have 1 EXTRA Shiny Mega Gengar code! I also have two random things on my Steam account I probably won't use so I'll give those away as well if there is any interest! Both of these are on Steam, one is the game Orion: Preude and the other is a 10% off coupon for Stronghold Crusader 2! Also throwing in 1 art request too because why not?

Here's how this giveaway works:
    Everyone gets 1 entry you can submit to 1 thing.
    To get the Shiny Mega Gengar you must have Pokemon X or Y and must NOT already have the Shiny Mega Gengar (the code does NOT work a second time)
    To get Orion: Prelude you must have a Steam account
    To get the 10% coupon for Stronghold Crusader 2 you must have a Steam account
    To get the art request you just need to have an idea of what you want (and should not be content I'll find questionable or offensive)

That's it?
    Not quite! Everyone gets one entry by default BUT you can earn 5 more entries by entering fan-art of Emerald or Sky characters dressed up in Halloween costumes (1 character=1 entry). Entries must be 100% your own work and there's no skill threshold. If I can recognize the character and recognize that they're in costume, you set! Also, if you do not want your art entries posted on the fan-art page let me know, I'll run with the assumption that people who won't say no are fine with their entries being posted on the fan-art page. Also if you want to submit characters in costume not for entries (whether you've hit the limit or not), I'd be happy to see those as well c:

To enter send your entries via PM (on Smackjeeves or PXR) or post them on the forum here! Be sure to include which prize(s) you want your entries to go towards.

Entries:
    Spoiler:
    Shiny Mega Gengar
    Takai

Orion: Prelude
    Shadowmere890

10% off Stronghold Crusader 2
    None!

Art Request
    Suicune's Fire
    Last edited by PTGigi; 11-14-2014 at 11:05 PM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

So wait. xD To be clear, to enter the contest, we draw a character dressed up in a costume? I'm not sure it really specifies what we have to do in order to enter...lel.

Awesome idea, by the way. c: Also do the shiny gengar codes work depending on your country, or are they region-free? I assume you'd have to be in the country that the code was picked up in to use that specific code.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    So wait. xD To be clear, to enter the contest, we draw a character dressed up in a costume? I'm not sure it really specifies what we have to do in order to enter...lel.

Awesome idea, by the way. c: Also do the shiny gengar codes work depending on your country, or are they region-free? I assume you'd have to be in the country that the code was picked up in to use that specific code.
    You get 1 entry for free. (so right now you can be like "I WANT AN ENTRY FOR GENGAR :D" and it shall be done!)
    But you can also get 5 more entries for drawing characters in costume (1 character=1 extra entry)

I'm not sure about the region-lock, though if it is an issue I can try to find another prize if I draw someone who can't use the code. The fine print on the code doesn't mention being region-locked at all, though to specific I live in the United States if it will be an issue to anyone.

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Ah okay. :] That makes sense! In that case, I'd love to enter for the drawing request. c: That'd be lovely! :D

Reminder that there's less than 12 hours left until the drawing! I probably won't hand out the prizes until the afternoon of November 15th EST though (but you still need to submit your entry/entries before then!) because of the Halo: Master Chief Collection (ermahgerdsofun) ;D

I can't draw so i will just take the free request for the steam game

The actual game not the ten percent off thing

Okay! Added! c:

Giveaway is over! Since 3/4 categories only had one person each those prizes automatically go to those people! Thanks for entering c: