Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't know if anyone else got this and it hasn't happened to me since, but on the day I got the game, I went out with the lid closed and after 30 minutes I had 30 street pass hits? Maybe it is possible to get the eon ticket in the UK?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bobbaboy333 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else got this and it hasn't happened to me since, but on the day I got the game, I went out with the lid closed and after 30 minutes I had 30 street pass hits? Maybe it is possible to get the eon ticket in the UK?
    You can get street pass hits as long as you have the DS on and walk near someone else who has their DS on. But you'll only get the Eon Ticket if the person you walk past had it. It should be possible to get it in the UK though, since it was given out to 15 people and they would have started spreading it around now! Good luck! :D
    GCEA

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Sounds like it'll be quite a while before it spreads around the UK then :/

Uber super grey scale Mega evolved Human Prototype_623's Avatar
    THANKS TO SUICUNES FIRE FOR THE EON TICKET I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I OWE YOU LIKE MUCH CUZ IT IS THE BEST THING I WILL SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE OH MY LURRDD ALLCAPS

5. This post has been liked by:

Powersaves has the Eon Ticket now! Thank god, I would've never gotten it otherwise. Now, let's never have a distribution like this again. -_-

I truly have no idea what I'd do without Powersaves. <3

|||||||||

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I am actually glad they distribute it. This looks like quite an interesting experiment with them giving it out to League Leaders in the US and 15 people in the UK. I wish they had given it out to more but I guess it was at the ORAS event which had tons of people there.

I wonder how many people got my Eon Ticket that Pokemon gave me.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

It's actually really easy to get it if you know where to look. xD All I had to do was go to the city, which I have to do for uni anyway. No worries, @Prototype_623 ;] Uni ftw!

This was pretty easy to get! Kinda random how it just showed up.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Totally just saw this... AND IT'S STUPID! D: I don't live anywhere where I know people with a 3DS, let alone ones that use Streetpass.

So very stupid! Why can't they just give out codes at local stores or do a mystery gift via wi-fi or something? Most people can at least do that.

11. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Totally just saw this... AND IT'S STUPID! D: I don't live anywhere where I know people with a 3DS, let alone ones that use Streetpass.

So very stupid! Why can't they just give out codes at local stores or do a mystery gift via wi-fi or something? Most people can at least do that.
    Calm yourself, child! We'll meet up somewhere and you can streetpass me. :] P.S. You can get it in the city. xD It's easy. Don't fret.