Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Even looking back at some of these they're really nice and got their own uniqueness to them! The one with Growlithe leaves a feeling of question as to what it's lookin up at while the surrounding effects from the grass (perhaps even blowing in the wind) being a very nice touch as well!
    Thank you! The growlithe is definitely looking up at something interesting, I'll say that. Glad you liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    The Growlithe is great and is a unique pose, and the way you did that grass background is awesome! I've tried drawing grass and it's hard to do without going crazy trying to draw each individual blade.
    Thank you! Yeah, it kind of takes a while. XD

Hey! not gonna lie, I'm hopping on the first art threads I see just to hit this challenge on the forum. However, it also gets people to actually look at and appreciate peoples' artwork.

So I had a look see at your latest piece, and I gotta say, you have a lot better understanding of anatomy than I do. Especially with animals. I'm also impressed with your shading technique. I will say that I had to focus on the Growlithe because the ground and grass' blurring effect and the way the colors run together kinda threw me. Made my eyes go out of focus and it kinda hurt (This might also be due to my Diabetic blindness). I won't ask you to go and change it. But maybe next time aim for a little separation? Like...? More definitive grass lines? I don't know. All in all, your image of Growlithe is really, like everyone else said, unique. Especially with the pose, and taking on an angular challenge like that. Much respect. Now that this challenge has brought me here, maybe I'll stick around and see where you go from here. I might also play catch up with everything you've been doing. o:
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Hey! not gonna lie, I'm hopping on the first art threads I see just to hit this challenge on the forum. However, it also gets people to actually look at and appreciate peoples' artwork.

So I had a look see at your latest piece, and I gotta say, you have a lot better understanding of anatomy than I do. Especially with animals. I'm also impressed with your shading technique. I will say that I had to focus on the Growlithe because the ground and grass' blurring effect and the way the colors run together kinda threw me. Made my eyes go out of focus and it kinda hurt (This might also be due to my Diabetic blindness). I won't ask you to go and change it. But maybe next time aim for a little separation? Like...? More definitive grass lines? I don't know. All in all, your image of Growlithe is really, like everyone else said, unique. Especially with the pose, and taking on an angular challenge like that. Much respect. Now that this challenge has brought me here, maybe I'll stick around and see where you go from here. I might also play catch up with everything you've been doing. o:
    Thank you! I'll work on the grass next time. I'm glad you liked it!

Okay, so this isn't pokemon related, but I did these doodles (which I then added more detail to, I didn't plan to fully color the drawing and it was just supposed to be doodles but I got carried away XD) about a weird dream I had about My Little Pony.

So in the dream I was my MLP sona and me and a group of dream-ponies (the blue pony is the only one I really remember the colors/design of, the others I kind of had to make it up because I forgot) were captured by this really tall evil unicorn. There were these weird black ring things put around our horns that prevents us from using magic, it couldn't be taken off except by the pony that put it there. And also anyone with wings had some sort of spell put on them to prevent them from flying.

After we were captured we were taken to this weird underground dystopian-type city. The unicorn captured changeling-me and took me to a weird building. In this part of the dream I was the blue unicorn leading the others trying to rescue the real me. XD The dream was actually really intense because it was super hard to sneak into the building. We ended up getting help from a pony that worked there, though we weren't sure we could trust her at first. I don't remember the details but I remember there was tons of security and we never would have gotten close without the help of that pony.

We found changeling-me and freed her, and then from that moment on I was changeling-me again. We escaped, and then had to hide out in the city while there was a big search for us going on, and from that point I woke up.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

This is so cool! You should totally make this into a fanfic or fancomic of some kind!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    This is so cool! You should totally make this into a fanfic or fancomic of some kind!
    Thanks, Arrow! I did think of writing a story about it; it would be fun. c:

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    With some more fleshing out it'd make a neat thingy to read, comic or story, whatever you decide to go with

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    With some more fleshing out it'd make a neat thingy to read, comic or story, whatever you decide to go with
    Thanks! I think it would make a fun story too. ^^

Here's a lil spoiler for some upcoming events in The Path of Destiny...

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oooh looks menacing.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire