Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Yah, I liked My Hero Academia. I was skeptical about it at first, but turned out pretty decent. Now I'm halfway through season 2 of K-On before I find something else. xD I still need to watch Plastic Memories and Hyouka...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I have just gotten through episode 22 of AoT and I just gotta say…
    Spoiler:
    Up until now I didn't really feel anything when someone died. I made sure to not get attached because you didn't know who was next. But then there was Petra and GOOD GOD WHY.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So I have just gotten through episode 22 of AoT and I just gotta say…
    Spoiler:
    Up until now I didn't really feel anything when someone died. I made sure to not get attached because you didn't know who was next. But then there was Petra and GOOD GOD WHY.
    The show is literally...
    Spoiler:

..."Everyone Dies: The Anime," and most of the characters that die weren't really important, But Petra was the first character to die that I actually cared about. Like, the members of Levi Squad were around just long enough that you were just starting to get to like them, and then suddenly they all die."

So, I have been watching a ton of Anime. Right now, I'm watching Gurren Lagann, rewatching Planetes, and I just finished Kuromukuro, which I didn't expect much from, but actually turned out to be pretty good. I need more anime to watch, I'm going through shows really fast. Does anyone have any suggestions? I might watch Guilty Crown for the sole reason that I've heard the OP song and it's catchy.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    The show is literally...
    Spoiler:

..."Everyone Dies: The Anime," and most of the characters that die weren't really important, But Petra was the first character to die that I actually cared about. Like, the members of Levi Squad were around just long enough that you were just starting to get to like them, and then suddenly they all die."

So, I have been watching a ton of Anime. Right now, I'm watching Gurren Lagann, rewatching Planetes, and I just finished Kuromukuro, which I didn't expect much from, but actually turned out to be pretty good. I need more anime to watch, I'm going through shows really fast. Does anyone have any suggestions? I might watch Guilty Crown for the sole reason that I've heard the OP song and it's catchy.
    Spoiler:
    EXACTLY SOMEONE GETS IT

So I'm currently watching Keijo!!!!!!!!, Drifters, Yuri!!! on Ice, Tokyo Ghoul, Trickster, FLCL, and Trigun. Will keep you posted on how it goes.
    / / / / / / / /

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Alright, this is going to be a really long post.

So, I just watched Guilty Crown. It has a lot of issues in the plot so I wouldn't call it great overall but I did enjoy it quite a bit. I was actually surprised to see that, although like I said I didn't think it was great overall, the main character got a ton of development.

I just want to get the ending straight here because all the incredibly overcomplicated plot that suddenly got dropped in the last few episodes got me all confused. Obviously major spoilers ahead.
    Spoiler:

So, I just want to get this straight. Inori, Gai, and Shu are actually all siblings. And for some reason none of them remember this. Inori, originally Mana, was born with some kind of power that was never clearly explained, the lost christmas was caused because of how she reacted to her father being killed, and in the aftermath her consciousness was scattered, and Inori was what was left behind.

Oh, and I want to complain a bit because in addition to the plot not really making sense at the end,
    Spoiler:

HOW THE HELL DID SHU SURVIVE AT THE END. Like, seriously, it just goes from the tower collapsing, everyone leaving shu behind, to skipping ahead a couple of years to show Shu and everyone together, with no explanation what so ever as to how he got out. Why did Ayase not go back for Shu? If Shu died, she was going to die anyway because Shu had her void.

I'm watching Stein's gate now and I find the main character really annoying. Like, I want to like it, it is starting to get interesting, but the MC is driving me crazy. Does he get better later?

And finally, anyone have any good anime suggestions? Anything new or starting soon that looks worth checking out maybe? I'm running out of anime on my to watch list again.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I just finished Trigun this morning and other than the ending being really confusing and not answering any of my questions over all it's a really good must see anime.

Nanbaka is pretty good too if you're into comedy animes but it's on going. And if you're looking for action Drifters and Trickster are also pretty good but they're only twelve episodes so you might blow through them quickly.

From here I'll probably finish FLCL so that I can finish it before the next season gets out.
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by: