Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm thinking of posting my Pokemon x Mass Effect Nuzlocke adventure comic, but I don't know how many people here are Mass Effect fans. I know a few of you are, but even if people aren't, would you be interested in reading a Mass Effect-related Pokemon comic? Really it's just a Nuzlocke...but with ME elements thrown in. I started it, like, two years ago and only got about three pages in. XD I've been working on it more and more lately, though. I'll probably post it here but I'm always hesitant to in case I stop updating...haha. Which is bound to happen eventually but I don't want it to either. :C Just always happens with stories...and comics...and everything I do. *cries* BUT THE POINT IS. Just wondering if anyone will respond to this. Lol.

Senior Moderator

I'm wondering if there's anyone out there that would be interested in doing a series featuring Pokemonized folktales in comic form.

I have several possible frames for this sort of series:

--a group of Pokemon (or the anime cast) waiting out a very long rainstorm or on a campout
    --a mother Pokemon telling her child a bedtime story
    --a performer (most likely Brock, but a Pokemon performer may work too) telling them on the stage.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"