Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sorry I have not been really active in this section. Not as much as I would have liked. I dont really know what you people are talking about so..lol

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Never done a comic but when I was doing this map, I used textures to make it look more interesting.

Spoiler:

Even the sky is a texture/seamless background thing XD

So basically I coloured it all and then took a texture like these (make sure it's seamless if you have a big space to fill) and made it a pattern on photoshop and then filled the layer above where I coloured it and set it to 30% opacity or something. Not sure if that's helpful but I found it makes big blank-ish spaces like in backgrounds more interesting than just plain colour. xD

@Suicune's Fire
    GCEA

New Trainer
    Hi everyone.
    I'm Darken, a FF Writer looking for a partner to draw a big pokémon comics (were big means I'm actually an idiot who wrote 140+ chapters of his fanfiction and I'm still halfway through). Probably no one will answer this but at least I should try, am I wrong?

Some little notes:
    It's a Pokémon FF with only Pokémon characters. It's a really well known story in the italian FF fanbase (or at least so they told me, I don't check that);
    It has more than 400 positive reviews on the italian FF site EFP, and even more on italian forums.
    I would really like to show you the english version, but I have only the italian one http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewstory.php?sid=2634034&i=1
    Hope someone is interested.

Sorry for the bad english, really.

Senior Moderator

I had an idea to transform some Pokemonized folktales into a comic, but I can't draw to save my life.

The tales would be framed by Ash, Misty, Brock, and Serena around a campfire, which Brock serving as the narrator for the stories (and sometimes breaking the fourth wall to comment on the stories)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I had an idea to transform some Pokemonized folktales into a comic, but I can't draw to save my life.

The tales would be framed by Ash, Misty, Brock, and Serena around a campfire, which Brock serving as the narrator for the stories (and sometimes breaking the fourth wall to comment on the stories)
    That sounds pretty cool! I personally suck at drawing anime people but this does sound do able.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

The other Pokemon cast, including Brock and his listeners, would also play characters in the stories.

Only problem is, I can't draw to save my life, so I'm looking for an artist I can collaborate with--I write out the basic script, s/he draws it.

The tales are more than Pokemonized Cinderella and Snow White--they include tales from all over the world and lesser known variations on tales we know.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

The other Pokemon cast, including Brock and his listeners, would also play characters in the stories.

Only problem is, I can't draw to save my life, so I'm looking for an artist I can collaborate with--I write out the basic script, s/he draws it.

The tales are more than Pokemonized Cinderella and Snow White--they include tales from all over the world and lesser known variations on tales we know.
    That's a really cool idea! I hope you find someone to collaborate with!
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Well, any interested parties can drop me a PM and we'll go from there.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Well, any interested parties can drop me a PM and we'll go from there.
    I would love to help out with this..:/ I just dont have the time with all the other stuff im doing. My comic is suffering a lot because of my double jobs as is.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

If you can't help me out directly, you can always leave me feedback on the pages, or suggest artists I could ask