Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    YYUUUUSSSS! MOAR MEMBERS! We are catching up to Team Magma. >:3 Huzzah!

Water Pledge. Genius. This team member is a keeper for sure. WELCOME ABOARD, MATEY! >:D

2. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

Name: Sam/Trainer17/T17
    Favorite Pokemon: I've always loved, and picked Water Type Pokemon as my Starters. Squirtle @ Pokemon Red Version. BUT BESIDES THAT, my favorite Pokemon of all times, have and has been; Mudkip I HERD YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Pirate, and roaming the seven seas. Awakening a being that expands the seas. WHO WOULDN'T PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO TEAM AQUA, ARCHIE BRO?!

also... Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō means future PIRATE king. My avatar happens to be the main character of One Piece, who travels the SEA in hopes of finding the greatest treasure ONE PIECE, and of course PIRATE king.

I also came here looking for my wifey <3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

4. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

YA'HAAARRRR! WELCOME, YE OLD SEA DOG! So happy to see you here! >:3 Team Magma better watch out. THIS TEAM BE EXPANDIN' LIKE THE GREAT SEA!!!

Welcome, all! Anyone have plans to sabotage Team Magma yet?!

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    YYUUUUSSSS! MOAR MEMBERS! We are catching up to Team Magma. >:3 Huzzah!

Water Pledge. Genius. This team member is a keeper for sure. WELCOME ABOARD, MATEY! >:D
    My pleasure~ I cannot wait to sink a few islands >:3

8. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

Sink pebbles, sink islands, sink continents... It's all part of Team Aqua's growth. I can see that you're already imagining up great things for your team, good member. Oh how I long to see Team Magma scrubbing the deck and polishing my toenails while I float on a beautifully crafted ship, singing to the tune of a chirpy chatot. That's the life.

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    YA'HAAARRRR! WELCOME, YE OLD SEA DOG! So happy to see you here! >:3 Team Magma better watch out. THIS TEAM BE EXPANDIN' LIKE THE GREAT SEA!!!

Welcome, all! Anyone have plans to sabotage Team Magma yet?!
    WE SHAL' EXPAND'IN LE SEA LIKE NO OTHER WITH MAH BROTHER ARCHIE! RIGHT BRO?!

//trying hard to get into da' pirate accent
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

12. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm hoping despite the fact that I'll be purchasing Omega Ruby (since I have the original Sapphire), we can all get along. Cx

Name: Gemma
    Favorite Pokemon: Lugia ♥
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Aye, aye, Captain! *salutes*

14. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I'm hoping despite the fact that I'll be purchasing Omega Ruby (since I have the original Sapphire), we can all get along. Cx

Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Aye, aye, Captain! *salutes*
    I believe that in Ruby you had to fight against Team Magma, yo. I can't imagine it'd be any different in the new games. In this sense, and after heavy internal debating, I will join Team Aqua.

Name: X-Kun
    Favorite Pokémon: Kyogre is actually in the top 5. So I'll go with that one, today.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Fah Sho. Let's go swimmin'.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

16. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Hey! I thought multi-accounting was against the rules!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Greetings! I'd like to join your cause! I truly do love the rain. And that Kyogre creature is majestic; truly a sight to behold. It compels me to aid in your cause.

Name: Nina
    Favorite Pokemon: Lapras
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: It would be my greatest honor
    Ah, welcome aboard! Lapras is a true Team Aqua gem. That Jolteon in your avatar is obviously getting struck by arrows according to your username, so it should pose no harm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    It just happened to be raining all day here, and I was playing a Sapphire challenge lol

Name: Ghostwriter
    Favorite Pokemon: Spheal
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: I'll use Water Pledge.
    Yarr, welcome aboard! You can thank me later for the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Name: Sam/Trainer17/T17
    Favorite Pokemon: I've always loved, and picked Water Type Pokemon as my Starters. Squirtle @ Pokemon Red Version. BUT BESIDES THAT, my favorite Pokemon of all times, have and has been; Mudkip I HERD YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Pirate, and roaming the seven seas. Awakening a being that expands the seas. WHO WOULDN'T PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO TEAM AQUA, ARCHIE BRO?!

also... Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō means future PIRATE king. My avatar happens to be the main character of One Piece, who travels the SEA in hopes of finding the greatest treasure ONE PIECE, and of course PIRATE king.

I also came here looking for my wifey <3
    Mudkip is a true bro, my friend! Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Welcome aboard, lass! Lugia is a fine Pokemon, it can whip up storms that last forty days! Our glorious Kyogre's will last for infinity, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    I believe that in Ruby you had to fight against Team Magma, yo. I can't imagine it'd be any different in the new games. In this sense, and after heavy internal debating, I will join Team Aqua.

Name: X-Kun
    Favorite Pokémon: Kyogre is actually in the top 5. So I'll go with that one, today.
    Do you whole-heartedly pledge to aid in of Team Aqua's virtues?: Fah Sho. Let's go swimmin'.
    Harhar, stomping Team Magma is my favorite part of Pokemon Ruby. Super easy, too! Kyogre is indeed a fine specimen...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Hey! I thought multi-accounting was against the rules!
    A landlubber shouting laughable accusations and insults and accomplishing nothing?! Sounds like the Team Magma life is the life for you, matey!