Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[ORAS Aqua] Welcome to the Team Aqua Hideout!

Ahoy, mateys! Here's a super secret place where we pirates of Hoenn can discuss the awakening of Kyogre without those Team Magma snoops on our hooks. Don't hesitate to make a new thread of anything ye see necessary.

If anyone of ye is caught spying for that wretched Team Magma, you'll be forced to walk the plank. Our benevolent Kyogre greatly frowns upon spying!

There will soon be trails for ye pirates...so let's focus on beating Team Magma to a pulp, in the best interest of all!

Archie, you should add a link to your signature for our sign up thread. It may help attract more grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    Archie, you should add a link to your signature for our sign up thread. It may help attract more grunts.
    Aye, wonderful idea, lass. Consider it done! Team Aqua must grow!

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar

The AMS Deathwing will be at the head of the fleet to crush the Magma scum!
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

5. This post has been liked by:

Archie 

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    CAPTAIN TAZZ REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!

So, awakening Kyogre...Urm. I'd do it as far out at sea as possible, so Magma can't reach us with an effective force. IF we need a land base for this, I suggest the hard-to-locate Mirage Islands as a static base. Magma will have a hard time and a half trying to reach there even if Flying Pokes/Airplanes get into the picture-and if they don't, they'll have to go in by ocean, and we'll have a hilariously easy time crushing any attack with our Naval superiority.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    CAPTAIN TAZZ REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!

So, awakening Kyogre...Urm. I'd do it as far out at sea as possible, so Magma can't reach us with an effective force. IF we need a land base for this, I suggest the hard-to-locate Mirage Islands as a static base. Magma will have a hard time and a half trying to reach there even if Flying Pokes/Airplanes get into the picture-and if they don't, they'll have to go in by ocean, and we'll have a hilariously easy time crushing any attack with our Naval superiority.
    Aquatacular idea, matey! We have Swanna and Pelipper on our side to help fly members over to the base. There lies an Abandoned Ship not too far from Dewford, I'll call in some Grunts and have them give it a fix-er-upper! Those Team Magma buffoons will cower at the mere site of water, harharhar! Truly despicable!

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    Aquatacular idea, matey! We have Swanna and Pelipper on our side to help fly members over to the base. There lies an Abandoned Ship not too far from Dewford, I'll call in some Grunts and have them give it a fix-er-upper! Those Team Magma buffoons will cower at the mere site of water, harharhar! Truly despicable!
    Just say the word, Captain, and I will personally lead a force of our most capable soldiers to retrieve and repair the ship!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

10. This post has been liked by:

Y'all go take a look at my Art Thread. Apparently my affinity for the color red caught the Magma Leader's eye. Too bad I already chose a side. Also, Mechanical Engineering.. that's an art. Fixing broken machines requires patience and a steady hand. So does battle. Let any member of Team Magma cross me, and I will see them put down by the opening bell.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

I suggest that we make us a Skype group just for us Team Aqua members. If we want to plan our nefarious scheme before Team Magma has the chance to think through everything, Skype'd give us that advantage, Capp'n.

huehuehue

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

It feels good to be part of the crew. Hail Aqua!