Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So hey! Who is hiding behind the Archie and Maxie accounts? I've been wanting to know and since this is over it won't spoil anything imho

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    So hey! Who is hiding behind the Archie and Maxie accounts? I've been wanting to know and since this is over it won't spoil anything imho
    My guess was Suicune's Fire, since they have similar writing styles to her.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Huehuehuehuehueh, YOU SHALL NEVER KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

no srsly it wasn't me. I thought it was you, Lord Celebi. xD

No, but I know who does know. @*Stares anticipatedly*

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

No, but I know who does know. @*Stares anticipatedly*
    I actually did not get a mention from that, strangely.

Why don't you guys try and figure it out? It might be more fun. xD
    GCEA

Okay. Just, was it or wasn't it someone who participated? x]

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Okay. Just, was it or wasn't it someone who participated? x]
    Haha, I'll give out hints only if you guys can't figure it out first xD Maybe I should make this a bonus task?!
    GCEA

OH MY GOSH YES PLEASE GIVE US A BONUS TAAAAAAAAAAAAAASK

I figured it was some staff person... I could be wrong though. I thought the obvious people first, like Harry or you, Sarah, or Grassy or Lord Celebi (since he was Team Aqua's leader) but I checked your IP addresses don't think it was any of you. XD I sort of gave up because I wasn't sure who to look at.

Well for starters, they have to be living in the EST zones because they always replied to my VMs when it was near midnight for me. (So obviously Grace and Sarah are out since they'd be sleeping already, just like how I should've been sleeping at midnight lol.)

It should be manned by someone who wasn't a part of the challenge itself since it wouldn't have been fair.

11. This post has been liked by:

But what if it wasn't? What if it was someone on the inside, only they didn't know the quiz answers and such, either? Like, they weren't told. But they would have been able to participate that way

Too many potential choices

We need some IP checking, here. What are the odds said person would use a proxy for something just like this?

Still my suspicions are on Sarah since she's the only person I've seen so far that knows who it is! XD

------------