Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Ohayou Gozaimasu

Hey guys Im Jet. I joined up here because of my boy chakra. He sold me his 3ds early this year and now I got back into pokemon, hooked yet again. Lets see...I like eating eggs and potato slices at 9am and dipping the fries into the egg yolk for maximum deliciousness. At night I tend to eat a regular meal accompanied by a 'bowl of greens.' Which is raw spinach, lettuce and kale. It tastes about as good as it sounds. Um...I was born in the winter so I like the evenings and the coolness that comes with rainfall. I dont really believe its because I was born in winter but thought Id slide that in there. Also, I hate daylight savings. Sunset at 4:52pm is much better. What else...oh I like watching soccer but prefer to play it. I was good against amateurs a few years ago, well at taking the ball, not really scoring. Hm....recently I watched the anime Ping Pong: the animation. A short 11 episode series which made me a total fan of the sport. Even watched the championships on espn a couple months ago. Anyway Its a lot of fun. Nier has a good soundtrack. Aaaaand you shouldnt take long walks on the beach. They dont really tell you but thats how you end up getting mugged. Lastly green is my favorite color.
    -----------------------------
    So yeah I asked chakramaster for a good pokemon community site since I wanna get back into the series and he recommended crossroads so here I am. I am mostly looking for trades since while I always enjoyed pkmn I was never really a hardcore player. For instance I just had my first battle against another person in 2014. In 2014! Can you believe it?! I started years ago with crystal and red/yellow. Right, well those trades will hopefully make me into a better competitive player and get me a good deal of practice. I hope you guys are fun and that this serves as the precursor to many new friendships.

TL;DR: Hi.
    Last edited by JetFury; 11-27-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: You cant get my PP UP

Hello there, and welcome to PxR :D

I'm afraid you won't find any help from me with competitive battles; I'm far too casual. But I know there are lots who will be able to help :P
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Hello there! We have a few things in common! I love to dip food in egg yolk! #TeamSunnySideUp (That hash tag is ironic, btw, just in case you take me too seriously :) ) Pokemon is fantastic :P . We should add one other on the 3DS and trade sometime.

Anywho, welcome Jet! If you're ever lonesome or want to ask a question feel free to leave me a VM or PM! Enjoy your time here.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Ohayyyyyo! Hahahha, welcome to PXR, I'm not into competitive battling much, but TRADES, now you've got me hooked in ;p
    Well take your time and browse through the forums at your own pace, should you have questions, start bothering some of the mods :D
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Hello and welcome to PXR! 8D That's so awesome that you and your son play pokemon. ^v^ I'm sure you'll find any battlers and traders here, as well as friendly faces willing and wanting to make new friends. :D PXR is definitely a wonderful comminity. :]

I very much enjoyed reading your intro, by the way. xD Lol the bowl of greens. I should probably do that too. xD

Hahahahaha thanks guys. Im sure ill enjoy my time here as well.
    I got a lot of moves ;)
    ....but only 5 PP O_O

No wories. ^^ Most certainly! Also, haha, I love your signature. It's great.

Administrator

Welcome to PXR Jeto and hope you find what you needed here!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hello and welcome to PXR! 8D That's so awesome that you and your son play pokemon. ^v^ I'm sure you'll find any battlers and traders here, as well as friendly faces willing and wanting to make new friends. :D PXR is definitely a wonderful comminity. :]

I very much enjoyed reading your intro, by the way. xD Lol the bowl of greens. I should probably do that too. xD
    Quick note: I'm not his son, but son as in a long time friend hahaha.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Ooohhhh! I thought he meant "my boy" as in "my son," ahahha. Makes sense. But still, that's cool that you were able to direct him here! xD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ohayo, Jet-kun! Ogenki desu ka? 8D Yeah, I know a little Japanese, aha. See, anime comes in handy!

But welcome! I'm sure you'll love PXR! We're very friendly and awesome and friendly. Super friendly. ...Yeah. xD