Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameo Thread

@Nekomata added! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Finally getting around to do this, would do a human but sadly no reference

pokemon form
    Name : Aezon
    Species: Charmeleon
    notes: Usually wearing a black neckerchief, likes stealing or getting into fights

@scottishwolf added! :D

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Human (with Pokemon) Form:
    Name: Silver
    Human Reference: There ya go.
    Partner/Team: Male Galvantula
    Extra Notes: Ummm... Nothing...

Human (with Pokemon) Form:
    Name: Melody (Mel)
    Human Reference: http://sta.sh/026o7q3b6dih (New ref) http://sta.sh/0ln03s8knwr (This is her old ref, but her boots aren't quite visible in the new one and they are the same as her old one. Also shows her backpack and how her pokeballs go on her belt)
    Partner/Team: Aurora (Female Dragonair) Orion (Male Altaria) Scarlett (Female Talonflame) Rex (Male Arcanine) Zayden (Male Lucario) and Tobi (Male Glaceon)

Aurora and Orion are her main partners, if she can only have one then Aurora is her main main.

Extra Notes: -There is a white band over her knee that is covering a nasty scar she got when she was around 4 when a wild Arcanine used Fire Fang on her, and she's had slight leg issues ever since
    -Orion has a Mega Stone if you feel like featuring a mega, but as I do not have a ref of him with it nor Melody's mega charm/bangle/whatever I decide then that's okay (unless I can quickly make up a ref which I doubt XD)
    -Aurora is a little protective of Melody (because of the attack) and is usually seen either right next to her or protectively wrapping her body around her

If I need to change anything let me know, and if you don't accept my cameo request I will still eagerly await the next page~

You've both been added to the list @SilverGamer56 and @Foxblaze! :D

Name: Nicole Lawrence

Human Reference: http://oi62.tinypic.com/2lmtkso.jpg (Sorry for the tiny sprite)
    Nicole is relatively thin and of average height, with long brown hair, and deep blue eyes. She wears a blue blouse and jeans, with white sneakers, and has a wide, round straw hat with a purple ribbon wrapped around it. She sports a simple backpack and belt for her gear.

Personality:
    A polite and determined girl, her wits are constantly tried by her Abra, Arcana.
    Partner/Team: Arcana (Female Abra), Koa (pet Male Meowth)

Extra Notes:
    Arcana is a mischievous Abra who takes pleasure in causing her trainer hell, and has a tendency to disappear for long durations, including in the middle of battle. Arcana is a strong offensive phychic despite her tendency to abandon fights.
    Koa is very cat-like for a Meowth. He is very loving of Nicole and is her literal pet and friend. Koa is the most loyal of Nicole’s team.

@Arcana added you to the list! Thank you! C:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Name: Dylan Thomas
    Human Reference: here
    Partner/Team: His partner is a Sylveon named Becquerel. His team usually consists of a variety of fairy types, with his Wigglytuff, William, being a common character to come out.
    Extra Notes: Becquerel is usually the Pokemon seen out with Dylan but since this is a Gen 5 game, I'm not sure if you want Gen 6 Pokemon showing up so if not just have him have William out.

Pokemon Form:
    Name: Becquerel
    Species: Sylveon
    Reference (optional): Just a regular old Sylveon
    Extra Notes:

Pokemon Form:
    Name: William
    Species: Wigglytuff
    Reference (optional): He wears a tan poncho. Other than that, exactly like a regular old Wigglytuff.
    Extra Notes: William loves to eat apples and such, and is commonly seen with one in his hands if he's out of his Pokeball.

Since Sloane's partner hasn't been added to her form yet I'll just put it here.

Pokemon Form:
    Name: Excalibur
    Species: Umbreon
    Reference (optional): He is a shiny Umbreon with an expert belt tied around his neck.
    Extra Notes: He never leaves Sloane's side and (just a fun fact) he's Lucky the shiny eevee's uncle. But this is the partner described in Sloane's form.

And just for kicks, if you want Lucky and Isaiah (the shiny eevee and Bayleef that cameoed twice in the sky nuzlocke) to appear in the background again, you are more than welcome to use them as many times as you would like.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 09-17-2015 at 09:59 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@Noblejanobii Added! C: