Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameo Thread

Cameo Thread

Okay against my better judgement I'm bringing sexy cameos back. But let me make some things clear. Cameos are a privilege that--if pushed--I will take away again. Please be kind and understand that:
    -Submitting here does not guarantee you a cameo, it gives you a chance
    -If you want a guaranteed chance, check out my Patreon. This is entirely option though!
    -There's no limit on the number of characters you can submit
    -I need a good blend of human and Pokemon cameos
    -I need a reference for humans
    -No oddly colored Pokemon (ie blue Vulpix, etc), minor adjustments/markings/shinies are fine
    -Cameos will be background characters without a speaking role

So yeah that's that~ Mainly I'll be looking for cameos for town/city scenes so instead of wasting brain power on random background peeps I can just throw cameos in there |D Also there's no deadline so feel free to submit before or while the comic is on-going. Obviously the longer you wait, the less chance there will be ;D

Form:
    Code:
    Human (with Pokemon) Form:
    Name: 
    Partner/Team:
    Extra Notes: 

Pokemon Form:
    Name: 
    Reference (optional):
    Extra Notes:
    List so far:
    Spoiler:

Done!
    1. Lupasolis
      1. Erin Logan (+Umbreon) - Page 1
    Last edited by PTGigi; 12-08-2015 at 06:15 PM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Since there's no limit right now I'm going to throw some OCs here that you can have your fancy with:

Name: Noah Fischer
    Species: Human
    Reference: one and two
    Extra Notes: Her main Pokemon are a brother (blue collar) and sister (purple collar) Mightyena pair.

Name: Frey Lorenne
    Reference: one
    Extra Notes: His outfit isn't modern in that ref but he'd wear something similar: white scarf, yellow shirt, boots and jeans probably. His main Pokemon is a Jolteon wearing an Amulet Coin.

Name: Derek Sanders
    Reference: one and two
    Extra Notes: His main Pokemon is a Sawsbuck.

They're all from different universes but who cares this is also another universe with POKEMON and GIGI which makes it an awesome universe. By all means let me know if you want more humans because I have a lot that just don't have decent references drawn up C:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Since there's no limit I may come back later and post more but for now…

Name: Sloane Jackson
    Species: human
    Reference (required for humans, optional for Pokemon): here
    Extra Notes: Her main partner is Excalibur the shiny Umbreon who has the expert belt tied around his neck like a scarf. She also is writing in a little brown journal all the time and loves cafes. Her favorite activity is writing in cafes.

Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    Hum hum I can't wait to see the new run *()*

Name: Kismet "Kisi" Foye
    Reference (required for humans, optional for Pokemon): http://evildraws.deviantart.com/art/...ters-498782925 (Character in top left corner wearing pink coat)
    Extra Notes: She has a female Monferno (Named Zara), a female Shinx (named Elektra), and a male Staravia (named Dash).

Thanks for the submissions so far guys! c: I changed the form slightly (people who posted above don't need to change their forms) based on how people are answering this XD

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

New Trainer
    Totally didn't just make an account to post some cameos! :D Love the comics, Gigi! Also, if you're not supposed to put a cameo for just a pokemon, I will feel like the biggest idiot in the world!

Name: Ren
    Partner/Team: N/A (You can just throw him with a random male trainer if you really want him to have one xD)
    Extra Notes: I'm just following the form, but you seemed to have forgotten species from it. Ren is a Lucario with a scar going diagonally across his right eye, though his eye is perfectly fine. I can make you a reference for the scar if you want, though be warned that my ability in art is non-existent.

@Dromenn85 I am a derp, I forgot a Pokemon form XD Added both your cameo to the list and a Pokemon form for future Pokemon entries C:

Big Game Collector
    Because I currently have no human OC's, I will post my pokemon one.
    Her name is Zerone.
    Species: Mightyena
    and Gender: Female

She has golden earrings and some spots.
    Here is a preference to what she looks like: Click
    It'd be really awesome if she could come in your comic!

P.S. I'm a really silent watcher on Smackjeeves, but my smackjeeves name is WinterDragon

@xWinterDragon added you to the list! C:

I've been meaning to do this... but I keep forgetting! (Nice to see that the new nuzlocke has begun~! I'm so excited. =D)

Pokemon Form
    Name: Naya
    Species: Flareon
    Reference (optional): Not really a reference, but yeah.
    Extra Notes: Nope!