Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What are you watching right now?

We have a thread for reading, gaming, and music listening, but how about movies, TV shows, series, webisodes, YouTube videos, etc? :D Post what you're watching here! Maybe tell us a bit about it too so other people might want to check it out too~

I just finished Hunter x Hunter (the remake). Well by finished I mean all the episodes Netflix has to offer. Which makes me sad I really liked it and it ended midconflict. :C

Just started Psycho Pass on a friend's recommendation. A little more gory than I thought it would be (warning to those who want to watch it) but it's going to interesting directions and it's just starting a narrative that spans more than one episode so I'm getting pretty hooked.

What stuff are you guys watching? c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Did I hear someone say Hunter X Hunter? <3 Kurapika.

Anyway, lately all I've been watching is Anime. I just watched all the currently released episodes of Shinjeki No Bahamut, and so far it's good. I'm also currently caught up on and watching Fate/Stay Night UBW, and that is awesome.

Radiohead concert's because I have no cable....

Just watched the latest episode of Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and Log Horizon.

I'm watching Cutthroat Kitchen. I like cooking competition shows more than I want to admit XD

Finally finished Psycho Pass--THOSE TWISTS. Really great, definitely recommend it~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Did I hear someone say Hunter X Hunter? <3 Kurapika.

Anyway, lately all I've been watching is Anime. I just watched all the currently released episodes of Shinjeki No Bahamut, and so far it's good. I'm also currently caught up on and watching Fate/Stay Night UBW, and that is awesome.
    My favorite is Killua C: I'm hoping Netflix will pick up the rest of the episodes, they stopped in the middle of the Chimera Ants arc :C

Is Fate/Stay Night good? I've seen Fate/Zero and I really enjoyed it, but a lot of people have told me that I wouldn't like Fate/Stay Night and that it's is more romance-y which I tend not to like. Would you recommend it? O:

Quote Originally Posted by Greystripe View Post
    Radiohead concert's because I have no cable....
    I don't watch cable. I just use Netflix |D

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Just watched How to Train Your Dragon 2. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Just watched How to Train Your Dragon 2. c:
    I need to watch that my life depends on it O-O

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    I don't watch cable. I just use Netflix |D
    I'll just admit it I enjoy watching them play live more then any other Radiohead fan

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've been watching this Chinese dating show called If You Are The One. I find it really funny and interesting to see what other cultures value in a partner. Plus they are always so honest and blunt. xD
    GCEA

Watching Doctor X. A Japanese drama. Pretty interesting.