Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Finished Cutthroat Kitchen...continued with the gameshow trend and am watching Hole in the Wall now XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

The Condemned.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Watched the last episode of Legend of Korra. Rip my heart out ;___;

Also watched the final episode of Selector Spread Wixoss.

Really need to catch up on Korra D: Only seen up to season 1 :C

Watching Family Guy with my bro C:

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    Really need to catch up on Korra D: Only seen up to season 1 :C

Watching Family Guy with my bro C:
    omg i laughed so hard i just glanced and saw "korra" i thought dorra omg im hella trippin.
    im watching earthlings
    Someone asks if i like Radiohead

Just watched Maleficent C: Good movie, loved the special effects. Though the trailers made it look way darker than it ended up being. Still kept a childish charm to it that was never once touched upon in the trailers. But still a great movie I'd recommend C:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Been trying to catch up on The Walking Dead. Almost done with Season 3, so I'm getting there. Just two more seasons to go and I'm all caught up.

Been a great series so far. I'm also pretty sure that after this, I would have seen all the different possible ways a human body can be chopped, bashed up, and ripped apart, if I haven't done so already. XD

I'm on the fence about Walking Dead. I've watched episode 4 but I guess I've gotten to the point where I feel like whatever "charm" the show had is mostly gone, and now it's fallen into the pit of "just-another-zombie-show". Haven't had the motivation to watch it on TV (as I have for the first seasons) but Netflix should pick the season up when it's over at some point so maybe I'll watch it then.

Finally got around to seeing what the deal is with Naruto. I've some sparse episodes before now but never in any organized fashion (and episode I thought was several seasons later is actually in the first season...huh). Enjoying it so far (only about 15 episodes in), though Naruto's catchphrase is very annoying. o.e Kakashi is the best. That is all.

Catching up on Parasyte.

So watching some videos on YouTube and--I'll quickly admit I'm more of an Xbox person. I owed a PS2 but I haven't gotten a PS since then. But the PlayStation ads are really good. Honestly, they're some of the few ads I won't skip XD

But finally saw Fantasia (original and 2000). Not half bad C: I preferred 2000 as I felt some parts of the original were rather dull (that intro especially. I can for the animation but they were just throwing random colors are me). I liked how they had different skits though, made it worth watching both C:

Also saw Sharknado 2. That movie...that's all I can say XD