Strike-through code button & spoiler button

I HAVE SUGGESTIONS!

We should have a strike-through button beside the bold/italic/underline buttons, I reckon. It's annoying to have to type out the code. Bold, italics and underline all have buttons but they also have keyboard shortcuts. But strike-through has nothing except typing out the code. =/

Also, people use the spoiler tag far more often than the code, HTML or even the quote button. It would make sense to have a spoiler button up there as well. If there is one and I'm just blind, then I apologise. xD

My final suggestion is that we have a [Suggestion] prefix for threads like this. xD Yay. I'M SUGGESTING A SUGGESTION.

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks!
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 12-17-2014 at 10:04 PM.

I think a spoiler button would be useful because a spoiler has many applications and we encourage it's use for large images and spoiling content in a sense. In terms of the strikethrough I don't think it's applicable enough for its own button (unless it's incredibly easy to implement and is really "no harm done"). I find it's useful to have a BBcode resource on sites/forums and we could set that up to inform of the [s ][/s] code. In terms of a suggestion tag that seems it would be helpful/useful from my perspective.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Administrator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah, I think this might be possible in the BBCODE interface... one can specify buttons?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've added them in. You can find them in advanced editor. I'm not sure about adding them to quickreply since you have to edit the template code, I think. But I will look into it more.

spoiler

strike through

resize image

We have a BBCode list here: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for....php?do=bbcode

I will add the suggestion prefix. :)
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

Nooooo Okay then. x)
    Spoiler:
    That's good enough for me, ahaha.

Just trying out the new features. c;

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    It's not working...

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links