Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Noblejanobii WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Thank you. ❤❤ I showed it to Kas and she said it was beautiful!!! It's adorable. Thanks so much. <3 MIMIKYU CUBONE AND DODUO!!! (Mimikyubone huehuehue) So cute. Thanks Sloane!!!
    I'm glad you both like it! I almost didn't get a chance to show it to you because I'm taking a trip this weekend. I actually snapped this photo with my phone rather than scanning it like I usually do. So glad it looks okay!

Also funny story, I transferred over both you and Kas to Moon today. Kas is still female but you're actually a guy now. WHOOPS.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm glad you both like it! I almost didn't get a chance to show it to you because I'm taking a trip this weekend. I actually snapped this photo with my phone rather than scanning it like I usually do. So glad it looks okay!

Also funny story, I transferred over both you and Kas to Moon today. Kas is still female but you're actually a guy now. WHOOPS.
    Yaaas we do! Aw I'm glad that you had a chance to! Yeah it's awesome. :3

AHAHA that's very me. I'm definitely the guy. xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, they're pretty cute!

And I have been noticing a significant improvement in these drawings. Keep up the great work, you're definitely getting better. :3

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, they're pretty cute!

And I have been noticing a significant improvement in these drawings. Keep up the great work, you're definitely getting better. :3
    Thank you! I worked really hard on this though I was a bit lazy with shading.

Yaaas we do! Aw I'm glad that you had a chance to! Yeah it's awesome. :3

AHAHA that's very me. I'm definitely the guy. xD
    Hopefully I'll be able to do more in the future too!!

Yeah but I'm gonna make you an alolan marowak!
    / / / / / / / /

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

A request from one of my favorite comic artists. If you've yet to read On Borrowed Time, I highly recommend it. It's some good stuff! Woo wanted her OC Rune the Vulpix made into a Mimikyu! So here she is!
    / / / / / / / /

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

PIES FOR ISAIAH!

This is an inside joke between an old friend of mine and I (the one who did both pictures featured in my avatar). BUT HAPPY PI DAY, Y'ALL!
    / / / / / / / /

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

/ / / / / / / /

12. This post has been liked by:

I swear your art is getting better. O: GREAT JOB!!!!!

Ahahaha I love the most recent one! The second panel's face is priceless. XD Amazing. I don't know what Ymir is but what you did sounds like what I'd do. xD

The pie one is great. XD PIES FOR ALL. It looks like he's balancing on a pie because there's one under him. XD

The vulpux mimikyu is awesome. O: I love those button eyes, Coraline! Aww the little blush is adorable too. Great job with them all. :D

14. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That comic is really funny, you did a great job with the expressions! xD I also love the Vulpix Mimikyu! You're great at making all different kinds :D
    GCEA

16. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That comic is really funny, you did a great job with the expressions! xD I also love the Vulpix Mimikyu! You're great at making all different kinds :D
    Thank you! I put a lot of work into both. Hopefully I'll be uploading more drawings in the future.

I swear your art is getting better. O: GREAT JOB!!!!!

Ahahaha I love the most recent one! The second panel's face is priceless. XD Amazing. I don't know what Ymir is but what you did sounds like what I'd do. xD

The pie one is great. XD PIES FOR ALL. It looks like he's balancing on a pie because there's one under him. XD

The vulpux mimikyu is awesome. O: I love those button eyes, Coraline! Aww the little blush is adorable too. Great job with them all. :D
    Yeah! Actually I don't think Isaiah has improved at all but who knows.

In short Ymir is a character type that generally acts as a protector for the more long range attackers. Ymir specifically can make walls of ice. You usually try to put the walls between your partner and your enemies, but I am very bad at that. I generally stick with the hunter class, aka the long range attackers, though I'm starting to branch out and see if there are any other characters I am good at.

PIES! Yeah the person that the inside joke is with even commented.

Yeah I'm trying to have a variety of designs for each mimikyu. I recently saw someone use buttons for their eyes and really liked the idea. I think I'm improving quite a bit on Mimikyus.
    / / / / / / / /