Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    I love the picture of the group together and the Snapchat-like text. XD and dude, you did a great job drawing Penelope considering you've never drawn a donphan before! Even if you had, still well done. :D

Loool the zubat! Love it. cx

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love the picture of the group together and the Snapchat-like text. XD and dude, you did a great job drawing Penelope considering you've never drawn a donphan before! Even if you had, still well done. :D

Loool the zubat! Love it. cx
    Why thank you! I plan to do more of these snapchat style pics in the future since they're not all that hard to do actually. Yeah that's the first time I've ever drawn Penelope and she turned out way better than I anticipated.

And thank you!

Now as a bonus, here's a fusion!

Balandit the Head Lizard Pokémon
    Dragon/Poison (male) or Dragon/Fire (female)

Fusedex Entry 1:
    Due to a recent influx of Salamance in areas where Salazzle are common, Balandit have become increasingly more common in the region of Alola. Showing a case of sexual dimorphism similar to that of the Nidoran family, male Balandit secrete extremely toxic poisons through the dark skin on the hands and feet, as well as through the tough skin covering the head. Female Balandits exhale large clouds of poison that can be lit in self defense by the sparks it creates inside the back of its throat.

Fusedex Entry 2:
    As a result of the high rarity of female Balandits, a hierarchy similar to their Salazzle ancestors has emerged from these pokémon. Male Balandits exhibit traits of their Salamance ancestors, evolving into giant winged warriors that guard the queen of their tribe, while female Balandits take on more characteristics of their Salazzle ancestry, using their charms to rule and fight against other tribes of Balandits.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

In an alternate universe where dance battles are the primary form of fighting, Carolich specializes in ballet!
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha, dance battles, that's awesome.

You did a great job fusing Bagon and Salandit. Salandit's eye really creeps me out. You definitely got that down. XD
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha, dance battles, that's awesome.

You did a great job fusing Bagon and Salandit. Salandit's eye really creeps me out. You definitely got that down. XD
    Why thank you, Sarah! I really appreciate that! :D

And now it's time for inktober! Day 1's prompt is swift!

Lucky proclaims himself as one of the fastest runners in the land, but being able to outrun a swift attack? That might be a bit out of his league.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Here's the pic for day 2 of inktober. It's late I know but hopefully I'll get day 3 up soon.

Featuring Carolich, the horseman of death. Formed from the merging of two souls of human heroes, for the most part, Caroline and Ulrich are able to move with little issues. But when they disagree and become divided, Carolich’s actions start to lag and become very erratic.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man, it’s been a while since I did one of these! So much fun to draw Mimikyu variations again! This time, we’re doing Yamask! It’s my part of an art trade on deviantart. I think it turned out quite well!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lost computer access last week so I’m only just now getting to upload these inktober drawings.

For Day 3, I drew Neva, the charizard partner of the human hero Luna, as a poisonous dragon. Her design is largely inspired by the Laconian Dragon from Greek Mythology!

For Days 4-6, I kept the designs a bit simpler. It features Izzy, Isaiah, and Leon in their halloween costumes! For Underwater, Izzy, Isaiah’s younger sister, is dressed up as a goldeen! For Sword, Isaiah is dressed up as Link from the Legend of Zelda. For Long, we have a feature from my storylocke character, Leon the Onix dressed as a wyrm!
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That Yamaskyu is so cute but still kinda creepy! You did an awesome job with it!!!

Also nice Halloween constumes on those Pokemon. I especially like the Goldeen one xD
    GCEA

I like all your drawings! :D The dance battles idea is awesome. xD I love the lucario! I also like your bagon/salandit fusions! Interesting that the female and male versions swap bases.

The Halloween drawings are great too. :3 And I like the poison dragon. O: Done any more drawings for Inktober? Kinda wish I'd done it, haha.