Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Wanted to get some hand and pose practice in.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

MAJOR STEVEN UNIVERSE SPOILERS AHEAD!

Spoiler:
    As soon as I saw Obsidian I knew I had to do a piece with her. Spent all my free time today working on this and it came out so well.

Bonus, my initial sketch:
    / / / / / / / /

3. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, I think this is your best artwork yet! (she was my favorite thing in that episode, so thanks for drawing this)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, I think this is your best artwork yet! (she was my favorite thing in that episode, so thanks for drawing this)
    I think it is too, candidly speaking. But even then I’m still noticing mistakes that I didn’t notice last night. XD
    / / / / / / / /

Incredible job on -spoiler- there!! =D Such a fun design to work with, I'm sure!

And don't worry about any 'mistakes' you notice after you're done. Some you may want to go back and fix- that's fine- but other times it's best to move on! (Otherwise you'd spend an eternity on each thing!) The fact you can notice areas worth improving in your art is a great thing on its own!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Incredible job on -spoiler- there!! =D Such a fun design to work with, I'm sure!

And don't worry about any 'mistakes' you notice after you're done. Some you may want to go back and fix- that's fine- but other times it's best to move on! (Otherwise you'd spend an eternity on each thing!) The fact you can notice areas worth improving in your art is a great thing on its own!
    Thanks! Hey for now as much as I'd like to fix them it's probably best to move on to other pieces. I have other fanart and OC stuff I want to do.

Like this!

One of my favorite pokemon, Lampent:
    Spoiler:

/ / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Thanks! Hey for now as much as I'd like to fix them it's probably best to move on to other pieces. I have other fanart and OC stuff I want to do.

Like this!

One of my favorite pokemon, Lampent:
    Spoiler:

Yee! That's a good attitude, honestly. If we all stopped to fix every error we notice in every piece we do, we'd rarely start new art. So long as you can acknowledge areas that could be improved and use that to help make future art better. Practice is key, after all. Of course, for some pieces you do want to go and polish as much as you can (commissions, things that'll be graded, portfolio work, etc.)- but for general stuff, it's good practice to let things go at some point and move on! If you can fix it while you're still working on it, go for it- but half the time you'll notice things after it's 'done' and uploaded. xD

And that's a good lampent! I'm quite fond of the litwick line (if it wasn't obvious recently... RAMSLEY)- they do have such a nice concept and color scheme. A fire type that's actually got a cool colored palette instead of the usual oranges and reds.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Yee! That's a good attitude, honestly. If we all stopped to fix every error we notice in every piece we do, we'd rarely start new art. So long as you can acknowledge areas that could be improved and use that to help make future art better. Practice is key, after all. Of course, for some pieces you do want to go and polish as much as you can (commissions, things that'll be graded, portfolio work, etc.)- but for general stuff, it's good practice to let things go at some point and move on! If you can fix it while you're still working on it, go for it- but half the time you'll notice things after it's 'done' and uploaded. xD

And that's a good lampent! I'm quite fond of the litwick line (if it wasn't obvious recently... RAMSLEY)- they do have such a nice concept and color scheme. A fire type that's actually got a cool colored palette instead of the usual oranges and reds.
    Yeah if I were to make this a portfolio piece for whatever reason there's a few things I'd go back and make changes ofc but at this point there's no point in going back.

Thank you! They're one of my favorite ghost type lines too! Always been a favorite of mine for their unique color schemes for sure.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Today's warmup featuring another ghosty!

/ / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Another quality ghost.
    / / / / / / / /