Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Well done for shortening it. YEP I GUESS SO.

Wait really? Why? xD Do you love your current one?
    Oh yeah I do. Here's the thing, my computer is so old that it still has the built in disc drive and the multi-touch trackpad. Modern Macs usually don't have those. Usually you have to buy a disc drive separately and they have some new track pad that deals with magnets that is okay but I've used it and don't really like it. My computer also has all of the Adobe programs save for a select few like Premier and Aftereffects, because it's so old that it had all of the things like photoshop and such loaded onto it when Adobe handed out programs via disc rather than through the cloud. It also has a bunch of other stuff on it that I doubt will be on the new computer unless I can figure out it I can migrate it or something. Basically, this computer is fully loaded. The only downsides to it are that the battery sucks (but I mean it's eight years old what do you expect) and it runs somewhat slowly at times, like when I'm trying to record Theta Emerald.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Oh yeah I do. Here's the thing, my computer is so old that it still has the built in disc drive and the multi-touch trackpad. Modern Macs usually don't have those. Usually you have to buy a disc drive separately and they have some new track pad that deals with magnets that is okay but I've used it and don't really like it. My computer also has all of the Adobe programs save for a select few like Premier and Aftereffects, because it's so old that it had all of the things like photoshop and such loaded onto it when Adobe handed out programs via disc rather than through the cloud. It also has a bunch of other stuff on it that I doubt will be on the new computer unless I can figure out it I can migrate it or something. Basically, this computer is fully loaded. The only downsides to it are that the battery sucks (but I mean it's eight years old what do you expect) and it runs somewhat slowly at times, like when I'm trying to record Theta Emerald.
    Wow, it does sound old. xD Well I hope you can do some cool new things with it at least. c: Like MORE DRAWING!!! P.S. Get a tablet!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Wow, it does sound old. xD Well I hope you can do some cool new things with it at least. c: Like MORE DRAWING!!! P.S. Get a tablet!
    If I could afford it I would have gotten one a long time ago.
    / / / / / / / /

If I could afford it I would have gotten one a long time ago.
    I saw ones at Aldi for $40. c: Or ask for it as a Christmas present!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I saw ones at Aldi for $40. c: Or ask for it as a Christmas present!
    *opens wallet and moths flies out* Yeah… I might try the Christmas thing again. I did like two years ago and my parents laughed at me.
    / / / / / / / /

*opens wallet and moths flies out* Yeah… I might try the Christmas thing again. I did like two years ago and my parents laughed at me.
    Well that's rude. Maybe they'll get you a more affordable one if you can find one!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well that's rude. Maybe they'll get you a more affordable one if you can find one!
    Maybe. Who knows. I might just have to buy it for myself like everything else.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So to commemorate my new randomlocke, I've been drawing my Pokemon partners as their new types. So far I've done Eris and Echo.

The fighting type Absol, Eris:

The electric type Whismur, Echo:
    / / / / / / / /

I like how your Whismur looks 3D.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I like how your Whismur looks 3D.
    I was practicing some perception with that. It's because I made the zap plate the Whismur is standing on a cube shape.
    / / / / / / / /