Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Madden '13 isn't one of the better games in the series, apparently, but I'm enjoying it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Besides Let's Go, mainly more Overwatch though I have added Battlefield V to the list. :3

Battlefield V is pretty good, though be prepared for a rough start as the beginning guns you start with are terrible. Once you unlock better stuff and alternative equipment, it feels a lot cozier and you'll likely do better. Also, unlike some other games, you are sorted into games with people of varying skill levels, so if you get bonked by people who have been playing a while, it's nothing to be ashamed about. It gets better, trust me.

If you play Medic, mainly focus on reviving people and supplying health packs to build exp. You'll rank up and unlock the better guns. I've been using the MP40 and it's been pretty solid, unlike the Sten which can't hit the broad side of a barn and that other gun that comes after which is just as bad. But yeah, no one will complain if all you're doing is healing/reviving people while joining them in playing the objectives rather than fighting. There definitely aren't enough people doing that. When you get your MP40 and beyond that, then you can kind of join in on the firefights.

I've been playing Fallout 76 with some friends like crazy this past week. I really enjoy the multiplayer aspect of it, despite the lack of a fleshed out story.

Last game I played was Dragon Quest XI. Amazing game. Now I'm playing Shining Resonance Refrain, which is adequately average, as expected. But at least it's fun.

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Smash Ultimate
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Warframe and Spyro! Before that was Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which I need to fully complete so I can do a new game+ WHEW.

Oh, and Death Road to Canada is a fun little zombie game on the Switch. XD

Let's Go Eevee and Spyro Reignited Trilogy. :D I am thrilled with the remastered Spyro trilogy, even if there are things that they left out which I miss. ;~;

Oh, I forgot to mention Granblue Fantasy. Also keeping up with that. Anyone who plays should hit me up for friend request so I can spam you with Eustace stickers.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I've been playing Madden. Need to git gud at it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Well, home-console wise I'm alternating between Valkirya Chronicles, Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, Fire Emblem: Warriors, and now Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Mobile wise, I've been mainly playing Bang Dream, a rhythm game with loads of anime cover songs, along with quite a few original songs. Also, aside from "Playing" SMT Liberation, (AKA grabbing the daily log-in gifts and daily quests but nothing else,) I recently discovered the Lightseekers digital card game. At the time I'm ranked around 26 in the UK rankings, which shows how few peple play it. :P But yeah, it's an interesting game, actually trying something new instead of blindly copying MTG/Yu-Gi-Oh!/Hearthstone. Oh and still Fire Emblem Heroes (saving up orbs for the Laguz units!)