Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Currently playing Grim Dawn. It's really fun with friends. xD Kind of like mini Skyrim haha.
    Never heard of it! Mini Skyrim sounds fun though haha.

I've been playing Saints Row IV lately. XD So good and so silly.

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Fire Emblem Warriors
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Been playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands Ghost War, and Dungeon Defenders 2, all on ps4, I'm hopeless with a mouse and keyboard LoL, unfortunately I didn't know that xcom 2 was 50% off in the ps store until yesterday (the last day it was on sale) or else I'd be banging my head in frustration playing that

Horizon Zero Dawn again! The DLC came out yesterday/day before and I had started a new game in preparation for playing the DLC. But I'm barely ten hours in, so I'm not even close to the level I have to be in order to play it yet. xD But I adore the game overall, so I'm happy to be playing it all again!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Not Fire Emblem Warriors, since I don't have a Switch :(

Mainly Pokemon Sun, trying to finish the Alola Pokedex before the new games. Also Several mobile games; Fire Emblem Heroes, Pokemon Duel, Hearthstone, Castle Cats & Digimon Links.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Just bought Overwatch and Civ 6. They are fun.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I recently got Overwatch, been playing on and off the last week. I lose pretty much every match so far, but it's to be expected as I've never played an FPS before Regardless, it's still fun.

I have also been lost in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse since I got it on sale a few days ago. It's much better than I expected, fixing pretty much every gameplay problem the previous game had.

Oh and I've also been playing Heroes of the Storm. Almost saved up enough for a single character. :/

And of course Pokemon Ultra Sun. Keep getting distracted taking photos and surfing so haven't got very far yet.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I recently got Overwatch, been playing on and off the last week. I lose pretty much every match so far, but it's to be expected as I've never played an FPS before Regardless, it's still fun.

I have also been lost in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse since I got it on sale a few days ago. It's much better than I expected, fixing pretty much every gameplay problem the previous game had.

Oh and I've also been playing Heroes of the Storm. Almost saved up enough for a single character. :/

And of course Pokemon Ultra Sun. Keep getting distracted taking photos and surfing so haven't got very far yet.
    Heroes of the Storm is great, IMO. I like the team leveling feature, so lost matches aren't prolonged for 20 minutes.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I just finished Doki Doki Literature Club. I was both highly amused and impressed.

Spoiler:

I went into it knowing fairly well what was going to happen. I knew it was horror, and it intrigued me, however I don't do horror, hence why I looked into it prior.

I gotta say, I loved how well they broke the fourth wall. The thing that took me massively by surprise was when Monika came clean.

See my name on the game was Jacob. However she said something that surprised me for a second.

"I'm talking to you Jacob. Not you in the game, but you playing it. Is that even your real name? Or is is c0balt?"

That surprised me, as I didn't know where it got Cobalt from. Then I realized.

My username on my computer is c0balt, because it's windows and the username is derived from the microsoft account associated from it.

I'm playing the Pokemon edition of Final Fantasy (i.e. World of Final Fantasy). It's a lot of fun for a spin-off. Nothing life-changing or surprisingly amazing (like, say, Crisis Core), but still, a great time-killer. Some of the dialogue can be pretty annoying at times and good god, the female protagonist is a total ***** and I despise her. Still, super enjoyable.

Oh, and still going strong with Fire Emblem Heroes--the only mobile game I really play. I downloaded Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and played it very briefly, but I got tired of it pretty quick. I don't have it installed anymore.