Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Mostly Smash Ultimate and Overwatch these days. Lordy, Smash is so addictive. Best game of 2018, easily.

Doing another Witcher 3 playthrough, which I got to playing instead of Smash, which I played instead of Spyro Reignited, which I played instead of Let's Go Eevee. XD Also been playing a bit of Reigns: Kings and Queens on the Switch. Simple but pretty cool. Also been playing heaps of Go lately because my friends got back into it. XD

Off and on, I am playing:

Team Fortress 2 (PC), Diablo 3 (PC), Overwatch (XBO) and Fallout 76 (XBO). I also own Destiny 2 (PC) and For Honor (PC) but I don’t know if my computer can handle those two (10 year old PC, built with Windows XP, currently running Windows 10).

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Just got A Link Between Worlds!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Yesterday I started a new playthrough of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. It get's a lot of hate for not having as many mechinicas & pokemon as the previous games, but it's still pretty awesome. Especially in that it's not just the player and partner, the rest of the base team are characters as well.
    (I'm looking forward to the part with the Voice of Life, as they're one of my all-time favourite video game characters.)

Also, since it's UK release I've been playing Dragalia Lost. A Gacha game made by Nintendo & Cygames (Shadowverse, Granblue)
    It's pretty much Zelda: Four Swords, but with more weapon types. It has dragons. Lots of Dragons. And being Cygames, lots of free stuff. I've got 70% of all the characters already, without spending any money at all. (Though I have spent some now. Ł8 for one character of your choice, 10 summons, and a bunch of items. The summons alone would normally be Ł20...)

And when I have several consecutive hours to spend, Persona 4. Got a new copy off ebay. Had the soundtrack, which is cool. It has all the parts of Persona 5 I liked. Pretty sure I know who the Murderer is already though, as I instatly liked a certain character, and my favourite characters alway die or turn out ot be evil all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    And when I have several consecutive hours to spend, Persona 4. Got a new copy off ebay. Had the soundtrack, which is cool. It has all the parts of Persona 5 I liked. Pretty sure I know who the Murderer is already though, as I instatly liked a certain character, and my favourite characters alway die or turn out ot be evil all along.
    I've never played a Persona game but I've always been curious! I know the English version also has a bunch of awesome voice actors so that's even more of a push. xD Anyway, I'd be interested to know which you like more out of 4 and 5! O:

One of my friends is insisting I once again play Bioshock Infinite because I never finished it due to my hard drive crashing, so I'm gonna start a new game of that soon. Also gotta get onto God of War, which I planned to play afterwards.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I've never played a Persona game but I've always been curious! I know the English version also has a bunch of awesome voice actors so that's even more of a push. xD Anyway, I'd be interested to know which you like more out of 4 and 5! O:
    I'd have to say I like 5 better overall. The dungeon in 4 are randomly generated hallways, whearas 5 has more Zelda like dungeons. And overall, I prefer the main party from 5. The mission control voice over character from 4 is kinda annoying.
    Also, 5 has a power up late on that lets you advance the Social Links without spending time with them, making it much easier to finish everything in the time alloted. Dunno for sure if 4 has that, but I don't think it does.

I prefer the music in 4. I also prefer 4's enemies designs. 5 has the SMT demons as both personas and enemies, while 4 has seperate designs for shadows, relegating the demons to just the MC's personas. Although, this does mean that in 4 there's a lot of recloured enemies.
    Also, 4 has the Samael Persona, while 5 had a boss use the name, while not even looking vaguely like the normal version.
    Yuri Lowenthal and Troy Baker's voice acting is awesome. Some of the writing not so much.
    Overall the game has more of a happy tone, like pokemon X&Y compared to PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness.

But otherwise, Persona 5 is better. The graphic are improved. (Obviously. PS2 vs PS3/4) Xander Mobus does an awesome job voicing Joker, especially pronouncing all the mythological names. Sadly, Matt Mercer's character has one of the worst written introductions I've ever seen, so much so that the anime misses out hugh chunks just to keep him in line with his later characterization.

But yeah, I would definitely reccomend playing one sometime. Personally I'd reccomend starting with 5, and working backwards, as the older ones are less forgiving on mistakes. Plus there's a potential remake/updated version that's just been announced for the PS4.

8. This post has been liked by:

I finally bought Breath of the Wild and I've been playing that since my wild weekend D&D adventures. The map is insanely huge!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    World of Final Fantasy and Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! :3

11. This post has been liked by:

ADShruikan 

Senior Moderator

Sekiro is taking most of my free time.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

13. This post has been liked by: