Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNerd View Post
    Currently, I'm playing Animsl Crossing NL on my 3DS, which I'm also using for inspiration for my art.

Also currently playing two Pokemon hacks, Dark Rising and... I can't say the other's name on these forums. One hilarious, the other's hard as nails. Made of reinforced diamond.
    I watched Chuggaconroy's LP of Animal Crossing NL, and I'm very tempted to go out and buy it... although I really don't have the money right now xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

It definitely is a great game... if you're willing to sacrifice your entire schedule to the whims of the town.

Also finishing up Fire Emblem Awakening, as I just realized I stopped playing near the end of the game.
    ~~~Deviant Art~~~Pokemon Crossroads~~~Facebook~~~

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I was playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros., but I got bored of it.

Now, I'm playing the Ace Attorney games. I've already finished the first one and Justice for All, but I'm halfway through Trials and Tribulations. Trust me, if you want to play a game full of drama and crazy characters, look no further.

Completed FFVII and FFVIII last year.

Currently playing through Kingdom Hearts 1.5. I cannot thank Square enough for finally giving Final Mix to the rest of the world. x3 If you ever intend to replay the first KH it's a must have. The combat in KH has always been incredibly slow and sludgey compared to KH2 and every other game in the franchise (besides CoM which I barely remember and Coded which I never played). Because of Sora's novice fighting style, it can never be as good as KH2, but two simple additions make it much more fluid than its original release:

- A dashing attack ability called sliding dash that I think is new or at least you get earlier
    - Abilities like Sonic and Ars Arcanum can be activated simply by pressing triangle, like reaction commands in KH2

I'm currently around lvl 75, working to get Save the King for Goofy and my ultima weapon for Sora, then I'm going to finish the very awesome Unknown secret boss (whose identity I won't spoil) and take out Ansem. This definitely whets my appetite for KH2:FM.

Fully beating the Bravely Default demo recently, I am taking a break from that until I acquire the Collector's Edition, since I only have three uses left.

In the meantime, I am playing (ongoing) Pokemon X--even more so now that I have unlocked a Ditto Friend Safari. I am playing Pokemon FireRed whenever I am not at home, since I am still trying to build up my Friend Safari army on Pokemon X.
    3DS Information
    Mii Name: Sir Nick
    Friend Code 0817-4646-8596

Pokemon X
    In-Game Name: Nick
    Friend Safari Type: Rock (Boldore // Corsola // Rhydon)

Pokemon Ultra Sun
    In-Game Name: Nick

Social Media Handles
    Discord CrimsonMajestic#1123
    Twitter SirSpur
    Instagram SirSpur
    Gab.ai SirSpur
    Diaspora SirSpur

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    Been playing a lot of Sid Meier's Civilisation V recently, excellent game.
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

Final Fantasy XIII: Lighting Returns. EPIC female protagonist; best in any video game.

And Resident Evil 6 on multiplayer. Best scenario so far was Leon's. Didn't like the gameplay as much in Chris's, although the ending was awesome. Currently on Jake's scenario. I have mixed feelings about it, but there have been some pretty tense classic RE parts. :3

I want to play Bravely Default. Definitely my kind of game.

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    At the moment, an unholy amount of Skyrim.
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Punch-out!! for the NES, The game so amazing it needs two exclamation points. No game in existence is currently worthy of three.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds!!! for the 3DS is what I'm herming - I mean playing - at the moment. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I recommend it to all of you.

It's worth three exclamation points, Hydra.