Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    OO: I did game testing for Armello! I might be in the credits. xD When I tested there were only four characters: the wolf, the rat, the bear, Sana (who is the only name I can remember for some reason) and the rabbit. One guy from my game design class got hired by League of Geeks so he did a lot of promotional stuff for Armello when it came out. :D
    Wow, you know like everyone! XD

That's pretty awesome! It's a really fun game and they have all kinds of characters now. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, you know like everyone! XD

That's pretty awesome! It's a really fun game and they have all kinds of characters now. :3
    XD Nah, it was pretty much just right place right time. Their studio is in Melbourne, and our school was like just down the road and the staff knew each other so bam! Opportunity. :D

I haven't played it since I play tested it, but I should definitely give it a whirl. :3 I almost did voice acting for it too, but I think they chose not to go with it anyway. xD It was my fault though; I was going to make a demo but never did, which I'm kicking myself for. I have one now, but I didn't back then.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD Nah, it was pretty much just right place right time. Their studio is in Melbourne, and our school was like just down the road and the staff knew each other so bam! Opportunity. :D

I haven't played it since I play tested it, but I should definitely give it a whirl. :3 I almost did voice acting for it too, but I think they chose not to go with it anyway. xD It was my fault though; I was going to make a demo but never did, which I'm kicking myself for. I have one now, but I didn't back then.
    I would LOVE IT if I ever got the chance to become a voice actor for a major movie or game project!

But yeah, that's pretty awesome they're so close by to you! Armello is definitely a very well-constructed game with fantastic art, great music, and the gameplay itself is very exciting where it may look like someone's winning, but things can change in an instant and suddenly the guy who you thought was about to lose makes that last killer play that decides everything. I would definitely recommend it and I could can easily say they did a great job with the final release. Heck, it's got all kinds of great DLC as well. I've got all of it!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Armello. As Neo said, it's an awesome game. I've been mainly playing as Zosha, since I don't have any DLC yet. Also just got the Winter Dice yesterday. :)

Also, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. I really don't understand the hate this series gets, especially the "It's not a Spyro game" complaints. It is very much halfway between Classic & Legends Spyro in terms of gameplay, the figures are well made, and the soundtrack is amazing.

Oh, and Undertale. I'm really bad at it. I almost died in the first dungeon 5 times, and used all my healing items and money just to survive. But it's pretty good so far. Just met the skeleton bros for the first time.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Right now I've gone back to The Sims 4, which seems to be something I do every couple of months. I always spend far too much time making families, and then building big enough homes for them to live in. Really liking things to be symmetrical is annoying when you're trying to make a realistic looking house. :(

Last edited by Blaquaza; 02-01-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Final Fantasy XIV (again) and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Final Fantasy XIV. I blame Fate.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

8. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm back to playing Breath of the Wild now. Electric enemies that make you drop your weapons and then still attack you make me so angry I wish I could just use Flamethrower on them. That'd be satisfying DLC. >:)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Well, at the start of the month I got Person 5 + all the DLC for 80% off. Then promply got too sick to play it. Still not that well, but better enough that I've been able to play a bit of it. Halfwaythrough the first palace so far, and so far it's been worth buying a PS3 just for this game. :D

Also, I started playing the Pokemon TCG Online a few days ago. Haven't dared challenge any real people yet though.

And as well as Fire Emblem Heroes, I discovered Dissidia: Opera Omnius has been released in english, so I've been playing that a lot reently. One world in and it has Zidane, Vivi and Kuja, so it is good by default. :P

11. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Fixed up my Pokemon Gold cartridge, so I'm playing that! :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links