Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I finally bought Breath of the Wild and I've been playing that since my wild weekend D&D adventures. The map is insanely huge!
    about time

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

2. This post has been liked by:

I got around to buying Dishonored and Dishonored II when the bundle (including DLC) became available on the PSN for $35, down from $112. xD So I bought it. I started the first one and it's been quite fun so far. O: Unfortunately one of my mates has told me a lot about the games' storylines and thus I've had a lot of it spoiled for me already. xD But it's cool.

My favourite thing...throwing glass bottles at people. Especially friendly NPCs, because they have this ridiculous springy animation where the top half of their body bounces back a few times after being hit like they're made of rubber. XD

I got a Switch! I've been playing Smash Ultimate and Broforce. :]

My Links

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I got a Switch! I've been playing Smash Ultimate and Broforce. :]

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    who r u

My Links

I bought a Switch nearly two months ago now!

...And I've barely been using it. I currently only have Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, and Overcooked, so that would be why.

I bought (Steam) and started playing Tyranny last night. I really fancied an isometric, party-building CRPG, and the ones I used to enjoy are dated now (Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Siege). If anyone has any recommendations for similar games, that'd be great.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

10. This post has been liked by:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Recently got back into Destiny 2, started playing dauntless because a buddy of mine told me to try it out, and still play Black Ops 4 occasionally, mostly Blackout, BO4's Battle Royale game mode, all on PS4. Basically waiting for the Trials of Mana Remake and FE 3 houses, though a lot of the switch games featured at E3 look interesting, mostly the newer IPs, not that the older ones don't do it for me, but Astral Chains, and the mech one, something X Machina caught my attention

Getting back into Don't Starve. A well game!

My Links

In the middle of Dishonoured 2 and Witcher III. I didn't do the DLC in my first Witcher playthrough so I'm playing through the whole game again, plus the DLC this time! I'm excited to finally get to it! I'm not up to it yet though. xD Slowly levelling up...

Also inviting a friend over every Friday so she can do a playthrough of Tales From the Borderlands because I freaking adore that game and I knew it would be right up her ally. AND IT IS! She's enjoying it so much, and I'm enjoying watching her. xD Such a good freaking game.

14. This post has been liked by:

I'm getting back into Old School Runescape for... *check notes* the 124th time. We'll see if it lasts. XD

My Links