Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Date Format

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Dear God now it's all backwards. I dono how the hell you guys can read that...lol. We follow the path where we go from least to greatest. Only 12 months but 29-31 days and god only knows how many years. xD
    Well we also go from least to greatest; a day is 24 hours, a month is 28-31 days, and a year is 12 months :P

EDIT: The old system has actually made it difficult for me to adjust to the date and time format I'm used to for EVERY OTHER THING I USE. I keep flash-thinking "lol, there aren't 18 months", or something similar...
    Last edited by Elbub; 01-05-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Dear God now it's all backwards. I dono how the hell you guys can read that...lol. We follow the path where we go from least to greatest. Only 12 months but 29-31 days and god only knows how many years. xD
    For some reading the international format is the default... I will try and change that.
    GCEA

That's perfect! :D Thank you, Sarah! I love being able to read it our way. XD It will take getting used to though, since I'm used to it being the American way now. xD

4. This post has been liked by:

Elbub 

It didn't take me too long to shrug off my issues with having to remember that I don't need to read dates differently to normal... I can not love this change enough. Thank you very much @Pokemon Trainer Sarah and Ray.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

You're very welcome! It was a great suggestion!
    GCEA