Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updates/Schedule/News

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE THREAD: Moving each chapter's update to separate topics. This will now be for news updates or major updates.

Links to Discussion/Update Topics:
    Chapter 1

Original post:
    Spoiler:
    Hey everyone! I'll make posts here informing you when I update or plan to update if I can get pages done ahead of time! Check the newest post for the most recent news! All times are in EST (Eastern Standard Time).

This link will take you to the newest page. Be warned if you click on it without reading the pages before it. If you would rather, there is also the archive where you can view all the pages that have been posted along with dates and times so you can see which pages you need to catch up on!

I'll keep you updated when/if I get more pages done so you can know when to look for pages ;D
    Last edited by PTGigi; 02-25-2015 at 04:54 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

On January 10th, 2015 at Noon (EST) the page 1 will be posted.

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

I'm good at updating you guys *shot* Page 2 was posted an hour ago XD

Page 3 was just posted!

On February 3rd, 2015 at Noon (EST) page 4 will be posted.

Page 5 has been posted!

So I realized I can post pages here before they go up on Smackjeeves O:

So page 6 will be officially posted in 8 hr 30 minutes but you guys can see it now C:
    Spoiler:

Page 7 will be posted on Smackjeeves tomorrow at noon EST! Or you can see it here now!

Spoiler:

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE THREAD: Moving each chapter's update to separate topics. This will now be for news updates or major updates.

Also posting 700+ Fan update shortly (will be on SJ noon EST Feb 25th). Made a speedpaint of it too so I'm just deciding if I like that as a 3 minute or 6 minute video (originally 4 hours o.e)

Updated the First/Prev./Next/Last buttons and the rating icons for the website! /o/