Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Wow, so much going on at once! We know who is fighting who, but how each bout will turn out is anyone's guess. Except for Moltres. I see Moltres becoming a millionaire for finding a great deep-fried Kabutops recipe. Don't make the shot if you don't like it hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, so much going on at once! We know who is fighting who, but how each bout will turn out is anyone's guess. Except for Moltres. I see Moltres becoming a millionaire for finding a great deep-fried Kabutops recipe. Don't make the shot if you don't like it hot!
    Ahaha. Definitely a lot of fighting going on. Who will win is anyone's guess though. =P Remember that Moltres is 4x weak to rock types~!

Next page is a make-up page from a previously missed update. There will be another on July 4th followed by a Patreon milestone page on July 18th! These are in addition to the usually scheduled Friday updates.

Enjoy!

Senior Administrator

Yeah... might have been a good idea to work on those moves when she had some downtime rather than wait until things got really dicey. Like... now. How Naya avoided having her face turned into a jigsaw puzzle remains a bit of a mystery.

Great page once again! Awesome use of colors, expressions, and more of that enjoyable highlighting style you have!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh wow, Naya in the last panel. So fluffy. xD

And Neo's right, she was pretty lucky there. Those blades barely missed her. o.o Echo better think of something quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Oh wow, Naya in the last panel. So fluffy. xD

And Neo's right, she was pretty lucky there. Those blades barely missed her. o.o Echo better think of something quick.
    Naya is like a cat. She floofs up when scared. xD We'll see what Echo comes up with.

Yeah... might have been a good idea to work on those moves when she had some downtime rather than wait until things got really dicey. Like... now. How Naya avoided having her face turned into a jigsaw puzzle remains a bit of a mystery.

Great page once again! Awesome use of colors, expressions, and more of that enjoyable highlighting style you have!
    How Naya is not a jigsaw puzzle yet: All those traps in the temple were good practice! xD Poor Naya though!

And thank you! Been having a blast with the colors in the last few pages. I'm no longer bound by the setting for color scheme. More scared looking Naya to come!

--

No new page in this post. Just felt like responding early instead of with the next one. Will post the next page Thursday or Friday! Gonna go post some goodies in other threads shortly. Maybe.

---

Also, discord channel. Official Unofficial PRS server. Official cause I made it and run it. Unofficial cause it's not really PRS exclusive. All Pokemon fans and friends welcome.

https://discord.gg/cNrwqtz
    Last edited by Nekomata; 06-19-2017 at 07:06 PM.

See y'all on Tuesday.

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Definitely not the greatest time for a bad flashback like that...

And hey, at least Naya is getting a hang on things when it comes to being a Flareon! Now you just need to give that Kabutops a nice butt-clubbing!

Great artwork and I love the rich colors and of course, those signature highlights! And what a heck of a brawl party you've got going on here! XD

Definitely not the greatest time for a bad flashback like that...

And hey, at least Naya is getting a hang on things when it comes to being a Flareon! Now you just need to give that Kabutops a nice butt-clubbing!

Great artwork and I love the rich colors and of course, those signature highlights! And what a heck of a brawl party you've got going on here! XD
    Pardon the delayed response (and lack of updates!) - it's been a hectic/rough few weeks in life. Easing out of another hiatus!

Naya is slowly learning how to Flareon. Barely. But she'll look adorable doing so, so it's okay! =D That Kabutops is definitely due for a whack!

And thank you~! I've enjoyed the latest pages for the coloring alone since it's such a colorful change from before! ^_^

---

PRS Status: Still on hiatus, but I'll be getting back into routine soon. Getting one thing back on track at a time. SOON. I'll post up some goodies/doodles/sketches later today when I'm more awake.

That moment when you realize that you had a page that hasn't been posted here for over a month. Whoops. Here's the next two: WE'RE BACK, EVERYONE! Will try to get back on track with updates! At least til the chapter is over!