Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Here we go again.

Last edited by Nekomata; 05-18-2018 at 08:47 PM.

URPG Staff

I haven't gotten the chance to read this, yet, but I will definitely try at some point in the future--I just wanted to comment that you have a beautiful art style, and a beautiful sense for color and light that gives everything a really wonderful glow! Your bright shreds of underlight on the edges of your outlines creates gorgeous contrast.

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by K'sariya View Post
    I haven't gotten the chance to read this, yet, but I will definitely try at some point in the future--I just wanted to comment that you have a beautiful art style, and a beautiful sense for color and light that gives everything a really wonderful glow! Your bright shreds of underlight on the edges of your outlines creates gorgeous contrast.
    Yee! Thank you! I only meant to do the rim lights (those underlights) for the scenes in the temple but I ended up liking it so much it became part of my general art style. <3 I do hope that when you get the chance to read PRS you'll enjoy it!

--

We're BACK~!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

When Mist gives you not one, not two, but FIVE panels of the evil eye, it's probably a good idea to listen.

Great to see PRS back in the action!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    When Mist gives you not one, not two, but FIVE panels of the evil eye, it's probably a good idea to listen.

Great to see PRS back in the action!
    Mist is silly but she can be sassy to get her way. xD She's a stubborn ghost.

--

New page didn't get posted here yesterday cause I was on a trip. So here it is. Next update is hopefully Tuesday.

Tuesday's update today! Gonna resume my posting of these a day early for PXR and the discord server.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Good thing it was just a joke. XD I'm glad Naya's coming along with them. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Good thing it was just a joke. XD I'm glad Naya's coming along with them. :D
    It makes you wonder what'd happen if Naya noped her way out like any sane person would have. "JK. Y'all aren't actually main characters. I'm going solo. BYE!"

xD

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh wow, the nightmare scenes look epic! I loved how you drew that! And love how cheerful Mist is in the last panel. XD