Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    @PTGigi

Pfft, considering Amber is terrible at teleporting, does it REALLY make more sense than knocking out the guards?

Also, we're so close to a bonus update... but so few posts!

Love the *poof* effect =P Can't wait to see where they end up XD Either right where they need to be or in the worst possible situation ever XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@PTGigi

Thanks! It's really easy to do the poof effect, thankfully. xD Not sure why I chose pink for teleporting/poofing.

Anyway- sorry that this page was late. I've been in and out of the doctor this week. Some health issues have come up. Not that it's a surprise- anyone who looked at my family history could have guessed I'd come down with it too. It's left me eternally exhausted for the last week or two. x_X

Anyway- next page! Spent a lot of time on this one!

Well I hope you're alright! D:

Oooooh! I love this page! :D Wonderful job with it ^-^

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Eeeh- I'm okay. I'll go further into detail in my next DA journal about the health nonsense. xD I'll live.

Anyway- here's this week's page. SORRY THAT IT IS LATE.

Really loving the lighting for these pages! Especially Talon's eyes~

Just to clarify the news post... that was not an April Fools joke. Not entirely. Honestly, I don't know anymore.

Everything I said in the news post was true. The comic is cancelled. My motivation for it has hit the lowest point thus far, and I do not see that changing for the better.

I do my best to cover up my more negative thoughts (no one wants to deal with that) most of the time, which is why this may seem a bit out of the blue. I've had conflicting feelings about the future of PRS for a few months now- since November, really.

So this is it, guys. PRS is officially canceled. As said in the news post, I'll post up the remainder of the buffer on schedule, but once the buffer is out, it's over.

W-wait it's not a joke? D': Darn, it was starting to get really good too :C Though I can understand if it's a burden on you. Worse thing than a comic cancelling is having the author continue it but not want to.

Is a summary of the plot going to be posted so we at least know what was going to go down?

Senior Administrator

Well, I'm sorry to see it go. I think it's an excellent comic.

I hope things are well with you.

I've been thinking about the cancellation of the comic. I know I'm not in the best state of mind as of late (stressed/depressed) and perhaps I need to stop and think about this a little more. Honestly, I really don't know what to do anymore.

I want to continue PRS, but at the same time, I'm not sure I've got the energy, time, or motivation for it. For those who didn't read the April News post, I've been having some health issues that have been making things a bit more difficult.

I'll spend a little time to think more on the future of PRS for now. Sorry for all of this. I know better than to make decisions when I'm in this state. v-v

At the very least, until I decide what I will be doing with PRS, I will continue to work on the buffer pages that I had already started.

On that note- this Tuesday (Monday for PXR) update was meant to be a bonus update reward.