Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Senior Administrator

No worries! Take whatever time you need! Your health comes first and it's good to really step back sometimes.

Remember, we're always here for you!

@HKim @PTGigi

Thanks you two (Forgot to reply in the last post along with the bonus page: if you haven't seen it, go do that so you don't miss over it.) I guess I'm just letting everything get to me. ^_^' Been a stressful few weeks. It does mean a lot to get awesome kind posts from people though. <3

I'm trying a few new things with my comic-making process- maybe that'll help a little with the motivation. So far I've just done each page in one sitting- so I'm trying to break it down into small chunks over the week- and working on multiple pages at once so I look away and come back to each (it's easier to spot errors when you're not staring at it for 5 hours). Meaning, finish one, do the shading for the next, the colors for the one after that, the lines for the next one, sketch for the next, etc. etc. I'd be working on 5 different pages at once- but if I do one or two steps a day, I get more work done over time and maybe not be driven insane. So far, it's going well.

And I'm working on Nghtfall on the side- that's helping a lot. Nice to draw my original characters again after so long.

Sssush. I'm definitely not posting this 50 minutes early. Nope. Not at all. Or ever...

... Anyway, looking at this page and the last page in the buffer... the temple magically gets lighter. Whoops.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I started reading this ages ago and now I will try and catch up! :) I read chapter one so far. Really enjoying the characters. I loved the page with the fiery Moltres shape!
    GCEA

Uh-oh D: What did they do? besides fight over a mace
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Glad you're enjoying it so far. ='D I love fiery effects... is that obvious? xD
    @PTGigi

I think we're about to find out what they did. xD No maces involved in this one!

---

Well... I guess we know what Ace was forgetting....

Senior Administrator

It's a trap!

Aden's eyes are really awesome looking in the last panel! C: can I be a broken record and keep saying how much I'm enjoying the lighting in these panels XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Caught up yay! The lighting really is super gorgeous :O I love all your characters, they're so fun. I really like the background with the legends being killed and the war and everything. It's really interesting and a cool idea!

The fire effects keep being awesome too xD I liked the Smog as well!
    GCEA

@HKim

Traps? What're those!?
    @PTGigi

Yes. You can be a broken record. xD Lightning is fun to do when I'm not being too lazy to do it.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yay! Thanks so much! <3 I love my crazy cast here. Unfortunately the world is pretty screwed right now if Naya is the only one who can save it.

Fire is always fun. xD

---

Early page is early cause... Well, I'm impatient. xD If it weren't for the scheduler on DA and SJ, I'd never update on time. It'd be late or early most weeks. xD PXR always gets the page around 24 hours early though. I wonder how long it'll take for people to notice.