Where would I post a character creation contest? :3

I'm nooooot entirely sure. ^^;

It's a simple PMD character/team creation contest for filler characters for a comic I'm going to be working on.... But I'd rather just make sure before I go posting stuff. -3-

The most likely looking place would be the project subforum in the artist's easel? I dunno! That'd be my guess! Since its for a comic and all?

That's quite a good question, actually. Maybe eventually we should think about adding a subforum for art contests, but as for now, you should probably just post it in the regular art forum (Artist's Easel). c:

Thanks for asking! :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Thank you, gewd sir, for your prompt reply!

However..... This contest is more about the writing than actual artwork. While it IS for an eventual comic I'll be drawing, I'm not making art the requirement for entries....

I'm more asking for profile entries kinda like an RP. I'd prefer entries to include reference art, but I understand that many good writers cannot draw. Would this influence it's placement in the Artist's Easel? :3 I still feel like it might be more suited to stick in the project subforum, if anywhere, but I don't feel like people would be looking to find contests there, either... >__<;;

If it involves more writing, it might be best to put it in the Writer's Desk, then. Art is, as you said, optional, and you are very correct many great writers cannot draw (I loathe this fact |D ).

So, I'd say Writer's Desk...and if that isn't right, well, no worries - I'd be happy to move it to the right place as will the Moderators in that section as well XD

Made by the awesome X-Kun~