Thread: Broken Links

Broken Links

Hello! Seeing some broken links around so I figured I should report them!

• The "Art" link in the top menu goes to a 404 page but should probably link to here (similar to the video link): http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/category/art/
    • The "Fanfic" link in the top menu also links to a 404 page but I tried putting in fanfic as the category and that gave me a broken link so I don't know what the link for that should be.
    • The link for "Article Submissions (Read this guide if you're planning on submitting new articles on the front page of PXR.)" in the footer gives this error:
      [Username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    • "About the Staff" in some footers links to a coming soon page, which isn't a problem but maybe until that page is ready it should link to here so people can at least find the staff easily? http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...PXR-Staff-List
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thanks for pointing these out! The header buttons not working is kind of major. o.o That is a really old template and we have changed a lot of things since then. We have a brand new layout in the works, so I'm not sure anyone will bother changing these things now. But since this isn't really stuff I can fix since it is on the website side, I will call @ray_quazaa over here and see if he thinks it's worth fixing in the meantime. :)
    GCEA