Theme fixes/touch ups

Heyo, thought I'd check out some other themes offered and I noticed a few things with the Darkrai theme I figured I'd mention.

The "Top 5 Stats" section has an awkwardly white background. Also the WYSIWYG editor is a bit bright and off putting compared to the rest of the theme. I noticed it was changed on the new Delta theme, so I assume it could be changed on the Darkrai theme as well? And not really a fix but I noticed quite a few other themes had custom icons for whether a forum section had been posted in (like the Dragonite theme has Dragonite and the Delta theme has Deoxys/Rayquaza) so maybe Darkrai should get one too? C:

Also the Chibi theme has an orange scheme but a lot of icons are the default blue. I notice the Magma theme among others got these changed to a color that matches its scheme, so maybe Chibi theme should get looked at as well? C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I will look into updating the older themes a bit. Thanks for the list! :D

To be honest changing the button colours is my least favourite part of making a theme. There are just so many tiny buttons and things! xD

Edit: Darkrai theme should be done!
    GCEA

Heyo got another one C:

On the Xerneas theme for user profiles the background is completely white by default http://giginuzlocke.weebly.com/uploa...40230_orig.jpg
    I made my profile's background transparent, which looks a lot nicer: http://giginuzlocke.weebly.com/uploa...25105_orig.jpg

The only problem I'm finding though is that the tabs on the user page are very inconsistent with how backgrounds are handled. D:
    On one hand Mentions/About Me look fine, the content has a white background: http://giginuzlocke.weebly.com/uploa...90978_orig.jpg
    But then Tokens has no white background on the content: http://giginuzlocke.weebly.com/uploa...69497_orig.jpg
    Visitor Messages/Friends have backgrounds only on items (messages/friends) but not on the rest of the content on the tab.

The content backgrounds should all be consistent so text doesn't get hidden when users change their profile backgrounds I think. ^-^
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

The one thing I noticed with the Delta Episode theme is that the Social Media buttons at the bottom of the page are hard to see because they are black and blend in with the background.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

The problem with profiles is that all those things are controlled by different plugins and aren't part of the default forum. Tokens and mentions are separate plugins so they work a bit differently to the other pages. I haven't really found a way to edit them directly. :(

I don't have a lot of control over individual user profile elements because they all take information from different 'stylevars' and that same 'stylevar' is used to control something else as well. So if I change it to work better with profiles, another part of the site might not look as good.

The background of profiles should have been transparent to start with but the forum is silly. I think I fixed it now!

Thanks for pointing this stuff out! I will keep looking into fixing the other things.

The social media buttons on Delta Episode are something I haven't bothered with because I'm lazy and would have to redo the images. xD But I will add it to my to do list.
    GCEA