Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Gigi's Random Art

Suicune's Fire wanted me to post my art things here. I'm gonna post my art things here o3o

Nuzlocke comic is here. Official Site is here.
    Tumblr
    The 721 Project Banners

And random art time:
    Mewtwo cosplaying as stuff
    Spoiler:

Dragon Priest from Skyrim | Enderman from Minecraft | Mewtwo from Pokemon | Vampire Lord from Skyrim

Aiden from Watch_Dogs | Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tale (w/ Fidget Mew!) | Hope from Final Fantasy XIII | Sunflower from Plants v. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Gijinkas
    Spoiler:

Donphan and Greninja

Celebi

Pokemon Fusions
    Spoiler:
    From http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Vespiquen/Shuckle - I kinda imagined this like a parasite/host type situation. Some Shuckle/Shuckle-like parasite thought taking over a queen would be great fun. Feelers on the abdomen are kinda like paper wasps, who stick their 'tails' out of logs and suck and wait for something to trigger it.
    Rufflet/Banette - Similar to Banette, a discarded toy doll. This one has a mouth stomach though (and keeps looking a little bit like a Jirachi to me XD). Has eye patterns on its wings too, to confuse foes.
    Amaura/Buneary - Jackalope! Except not really because it's antlers and ears are kinda combined. Probably some kind of herald of winter.
    Sliggoo/Gible - Omnoms everything. It's stomach is on it's back and like the Poliwag family, it's stomach is visible (they don't chew their food either...ew).
    Articuno/Weavile - Okay, this one' my favorite. Problem is, I focused on it's appearance so much I got nothing on what it does XD Probably just murders lost travelers or something.
    Wobuffet/Cacnea - The second head is kinda creepy. Like murderous creepy. More so than the main body.

XD001 and White/Black Kyurem

Sceptile/Greninja

Fusion of Rhydon, Froslass, and Gliscor

Rhyoscor [Dark][Rock]
    The Monster General Pokemon

A ruthless Pokemon that is often found leading a congregation of Pokemon.

Fusion of Toxicroak, Abra, Shinx

Shixak [Electric][Dark]
    The Orthrus Pokemon

This Pokemon's two heads are rarely awake at the same time. If they are--run.

Fusion of Mewtwo, Volcarona

Tworona [Fire][Psychic]
    The Sun Flare Pokemon

This regal Pokemon was worshiped as a sun deity in ancient times.

Fusion of Dratini and Spiritomb

Spiritini [Dragon][Ghost]
    The Yin Dragon Pokemon

These nocturnal Pokemon are said to only be born during a new moon. While scary looking, it is actually quite friendly.

Fusion of Simipour and Slowking

Siming [Water][Psychic]
    The Marchioness Pokemon

This gentle-natured Pokemon is very kind to those around it. Its song is said to soften hardened hearts.

Fusion of Slowking and Espeon

Seokion [Psychic][Water]
    The Catfish Pokemon

This regal Pokemon is prized for its beauty. It is jealous of others of its kind however, so it's best kept alone.

Fusion of Kingdra and Slowking

Kingking [Water][Dragon]
    The Atlantian Pokemon

Kingking are actually terrible swimmers, if not for their symbiotic lower half. No one has knows what their lower body looks like.

Fusion of Skiddo, Leavanny, and Jirachi

Chivaki [Grass][Psychic]
    The Herbalist Pokemon

Chivaki wander grasslands and savannahs, giving aid to those it encounters. Its herbal remedies rival man-made Potions.

Fusion of Phione, Musharna, and Aurorus

Phiorna [Water][Psychic]
    The Ocean Dream Pokemon

Phiorna sleep for nearly 22 hours a day. However, they are said to be able to communicate through dreams.

Fusion of Flabebe, Riolu, Kabuto

Kabelu [Fairy][Fighting]
    The Gardner Pokemon

Mild natured, the Kabelu tend to the wild gardens. If threatened, their ill-tempered "hat" takes control.

Fusion of Eevee and Gyarados

Gyveera [Water]
    The Lucky Pokemon

This rare Pokemon symbolizes good luck in coastal areas. Shed scales from it are sold as luck charms.

Fusion of Eevee and Froslass

Laessee [Ice][Normal]
    The Appeal Pokemon

Most Laessee are specifically bred for contests. They can create dazzling appeals with ease.

Fusion of Tauros, Fennekin and Magmar

Marnetaur [Fire][Normal]
    The Minotaur Pokemon

Found deep in volcanic caves, this brutish Pokemon is surprisingly intelligent. They particularly have a good sense of direction.

Pokemon Without Reference
    Spoiler:

Half Evolution/Mega/Form Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Original Characters
    Spoiler:

Name: Barrai Zurill
    Species: Q'tilus (or "lizard-centaur-thing" if you prefer =P)
    Blurb: I still need to nail down his personality |D

Misc.
    Spoiler:

(get it...cuz it's Watch_Dogs...)

Minecraft stuff
    Spoiler:
    PMD: Gates to Infinity Town

Last edited by PTGigi; 05-31-2015 at 12:28 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh my gosh, I love your Pokemon fusions! Nidoreon and Pikaran are too cute. :D They're all so creative. Rufflet/Banette is terrifying. Sligoo/Gible is really cute and I want one haha.
    GCEA

Your pokemon and minecraft work is amazing XD
    Someone asks if i like Radiohead

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah, thank you! :D Pokemon fusions are one of those things I feel like I should do more often than I do XD
    @Scourge, thank you! :D I have another Minecraft thing somewhere, I just gotta find where I put it (because I thought I posted it but I guess I didn't D: )
    EDIT: Found it! :D It was this:
    Last edited by PTGigi; 01-23-2015 at 07:02 PM.

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Updated with an XD001 and Black/White Kyurem fusion and one of my original characters C:

Spoiler:

Bio in first post:

I seriously cannot believe I hadn't noticed this thread already!

Firstly, I love the gijinkas you have. I can't stand gijinkas that are like a human with ears and a tail and stuff...just...not as creative as the kind of gijinkas you have here. The ones that are fully-human and the gijinka's attire and such is the only thing that is actually reminiscent of the traits of the original Pokemon. I'm guessing Mawile for the left one and Greninja for the other. Not sure if I was right about the first one xD

I'm also really fond of the fusions you've got (the last six) because they're...pretty creative! Hey, that reminds me: have you seen that page with Pokemon fusions designed and illustrated by an ACTUAL Pokemon TCG artist?

I was trying to figure out what Pokemon were in each one of those but it looks like you've already probided that. I got them right except for the Sliggoo x Gible (I swear I thought that was Zubat, not Gible), and I thought that the Wobbuffet and Cacnea one was Wobbuffet and Pupitar, for some reason. Are you open to suggestions? :D

And sfajdfanflwejwnfjlafknjnfjs DAT LUGIA x WHITE KYUREM

I love your fusions. Of course I've always had a soft spot for innovative and creative fusions.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@Speed-X Oh derp I never posted what the gijinkas were XD They're Donphan and Greninja =P And yes, I do believe I've seen the "official" artist fusions and they were amazing (but link me just in case? =P)

And thank you very much! I'll take suggestions but due to how much I fleet between ideas I can't guarantee how soon I get to them XD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I love the new fusion! I really like the design of the head. :) They should make more Shadow Pokemon!
    GCEA

These are all by TCG artist Tokiyai. To be totally honest, some of these are actually pretty new and I haven't seen them before! Oh and there's two legendary Fakemon there too. O_O

Why not try something like...Greninja and Sceptile? Oh, that'd be awesome. Or something along those lines. xD if you're looking for something to do!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Thank you @Pokemon Trainer Sarah! :D
    @Speed-X thanks for the link! I've seen a few of those but a lot of those are new too. Love the creativity! It's really inspiring :D And that sounds like a neat combo, I'll try that out sometime =P

Also picked a random Pokemon to do a gijinka of. Got Lapras but I couldn't get the face right so I switched to Celebi and made this C:

Also posted the Pokemon I've drawn in the "Draw the Pokemon above... without a reference!" game to the first post~
    @Speed-X Sceptile/Greninja Done!
    Last edited by PTGigi; 01-27-2015 at 11:59 PM.