Harbingers of Revelation General Discussion

General discussion topic for Harbingers of Revelation (aka the third run). Feel free to discuss any aspect of that run here from characters to events. C:

You're also welcome to make you own discussion threads if you want to discuss a specific part of this third run =P
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

So it occurred to me the current First/Prev./Next/Last buttons on the site no longer apply since they're very Sky-centric:

So I was thinking that I should probably make icons more universal to the comic. So either "generic" buttons (ie not featuring Pokemon/characters) or ones encompassing all three comics. For the latter I was thinking First could be from Emerald, Prev. from Sky and Next/Last from Harbingers. Though who specifically to pick I don't know D: Any suggestions?

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

I agree with the idea of having the different buttons represent different runs! :D Good thinking. I'm wondering if you wanna make one of the Harbingers ones the starter? Or maybe a Plasma symbol?

The problem with Harbingers starters is that there's 3 of them! That make 5-6 starters through the whole series though (Treecko, [Eevee], Vulpix, ???, ???, and ???) Plus none of the Harbinger starters have been revealed yet =P (8 pages and no starters? That's uncommon for a Nuzlocke XD)

Oh but I did just come up with an idea! O: And that pretty much is First is Ginkgo, Prev. is Gigivee and/or Kiara, Next are the Harbingers starters, and Last is an Absol who's not going to appear more or anything. Though I'm still not sure I want to reveal the Harbingers starters quite yet so I might make those silhouettes until they're revealed C: