The Extras/Fan-Art page on my site is taking a little while so load so I'll archive some of the stuff over here and link it XD

20+ Fans (Posted on Oct. 15, 2011)
Spoiler:

Thank you everyone! :'D I made this little speedpaint for you guys of Ginkgo in Autumn ^-^

Happy Halloween! (Posted on Oct. 31, 2011)
Spoiler:

Happy Halloween everyone! I was told by Pyrkagias that I should have more Mudkipz. So Ginkgo "volunteered" for that! :D

New Banner (Posted on Nov. 10, 2011)
Spoiler:

The second banner for Emerald, full version. I colored in the first frame from the 16th comic.

42+ Fans (Posted on Nov. 10, 2011)
Spoiler:

Yay 42+ Fans! The meaning of life! Feral, Canidae, and Fenrir :'D

Happy Thanksgiving! (Posted on Nov. 24, 2011)
Spoiler:

Ginkgo will get her revenge one of these holidays... >:3 I was going to make her get her revenge this holiday but...honestly, she's a perfect turkey XD

Who's That Pokemon? (Posted on Dec. 6, 2011)
Spoiler:

Originally shameless advertising, but I deleted that comic. ): Oh well. When I started this comic series I had two OCs named Gigi. The dragon and the human. After starting I renamed, not the dragon, but the human to Crystal XD But it'd confuse people if I changed her name in comic, so for now I'm not :3

Skyrim +Mightyena Extra (Posted on Dec. 25, 2011)
Spoiler:

Mightyena extra: http://pokemontrainergigi.deviantart...ning-275821568 (note: this is my old dA account, don't bother following it as I've moved to PTGigi on dA and actually just don't go on dA anymore) And this was made when I got Skyrim. Such a wonderful game :3

Mewtwo's Birthday (Page 47 edit) (Posted on Feb. 6, 2012)
Spoiler:

Edited version of page 47 for Mewtwo's Birthday XD

85+ Fans (Posted on Feb. 19, 2012)
Spoiler:

Hydrus! :3

100 Fans! (Posted on Mar. 24, 2012)
Spoiler:

You guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside; I never thought I'd get 100 fans ;-; Thank you so much everyone! :'D BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE! :D

This is actually animated! But I can't upload .swfs here so poke on over here to see it: http://ptgigi.weebly.com/emerald100fans.html (my Flash skills are a bit rusty, so apologies on that end) And yes, Metu is still on the team |D I do use him (he's one level below everyone else right now) just I never use him for important segments o-o

Reminisce - 1st Anniversary (Posted on Oct. 14, 2012)
Spoiler:

Anyway, it's been about 1 year since the start of Gigi's Nuzlocke adventures ;D Fffffff and I've gotten better at drawing humans. And I actually like drawing humans now. Hated it about a year ago XD Anyway, just based this a little bit off of the top of page 12. Sooooo it's Ginkgo (Treecko), Illusia, and Fenrir.

Journeys (Posted on Dec. 18, 2013)
Spoiler:

Emerald is all transferred over! Today I was suppose to make a cover for Emerald but...I made this and didn't think it worked too well as a cover...So here's a extra celebrating that Emerald is all transferred |D