Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Amassing skills in BBS is far too addictive. I'm only halfway through the story as Ventus and I'm at lvl 40 in Radiant Garden working on getting all the awesome skills. Got really bored with it a few weeks ago when I was just leveling all the blizzara magic I was finding but once I got to all the magnet, mine, and gravity based stuff I can't stop.

Ventus fights so weird though. I think it's supposed to look flashy but I like Terra way more. He seems so imprecise. Terra's too slow though. Can't believe I'm saying this, but weird stance aside, I think I prefer playing as Sora. I'll see what I think about Aqua when I get to it.

And someone said I reminded them of Locke from FF6, a comparison which delighted me, so no KH avatar for a while. xD

But Terra's sooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

xD

I still need to beat KHIIFM, actually ^^' I've just been distracted with collections and... yeah xD But hey, I got the Ultima Keyblade the other day so I'm pretty happy ;D [tho I'll probably still use the Kingdom Key for the final battle cuz I'm silly like that). Chased down all of the Mushrooms, tho I still need to go find Number XIII. But I seriously need to sit down and actually go through the endgame--it's either that or go fight all the silhouettes+Cave of Remembrance... I'd rather do the former xD

(After that I'll finally get to BBS :P)

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    But Terra's sooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

xD
    Tell that to this guy (but don't look unless and until you've fought Lingering Will):

Spoiler:

I just can't get into the way Ventus fights, even if I'll actually be able to beat a certain hidden boss with him. I dig that it's based on his wind affinity but I wish they would've done it differently. The main reason Ventus's scenario is enjoyable is because of his story with Vanitas and getting to fight him. x3

Also, I regret putting it on normal now so much. I plan on taking Mysterious Figure and it's not going to be nearly as exciting beating him on normal. v_v

I still need to beat KHIIFM, actually ^^' I've just been distracted with collections and... yeah xD But hey, I got the Ultima Keyblade the other day so I'm pretty happy ;D [tho I'll probably still use the Kingdom Key for the final battle cuz I'm silly like that). Chased down all of the Mushrooms, tho I still need to go find Number XIII. But I seriously need to sit down and actually go through the endgame--it's either that or go fight all the silhouettes+Cave of Remembrance... I'd rather do the former xD

(After that I'll finally get to BBS :P)
    Ahhh, see, basically after I got all the puzzle pieces I was right at the end of the game and contemplating doing all the extra stuff but I just wanted to beat the game. Then instead of going back to do it all like I intended I was in the mood for BBS... all I've done after completing KH2 is try fighting Lingering Will just to see what it's like. I'm sure I'll go back and finish it up after I'm done with BBS.

I tried to do the Lingering Will today

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I got half way. I think.

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

I tried to do the Lingering Will today

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I got half way. I think.
    You've probably defeated him by now, I presume?

Thanks to Sabi I heard another version of Hikari which is a piano duet. Adds a lot of extra notes and even has a surprising jazzy section. They also do a very good version of Another Side which includes a section of Xion's theme at the end. I love how they haven't done it in full length but simply give her a nod in this piece. It fits well with how she is actually forgotten in the series but nevertheless contributed significantly to it -- her actions are sort of always in the background of the story.

Aaaand Char do you recall linking us to some music over on Skype once? I remember you sharing some once but I cannot find the link. :[

I wish I had a PS3 to play the Final Mix's lol
    but i will say that...playing on PSP, my favorite character to play as is definitely Ven :P

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

I am warming up to him some now that I'm not in the air all the time and I've increased the length of air combos. Nowadays I usually just use magnet spiral on a mob and everything dies.

I do have another complaint however: that ice cream mini game in Disney Town is booooooooooooooring. v.v I'm ready to fight Vanitas. Lemme at em.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    You've probably defeated him by now, I presume?

Thanks to Sabi I heard another version of Hikari which is a piano duet. Adds a lot of extra notes and even has a surprising jazzy section. They also do a very good version of Another Side which includes a section of Xion's theme at the end. I love how they haven't done it in full length but simply give her a nod in this piece. It fits well with how she is actually forgotten in the series but nevertheless contributed significantly to it -- her actions are sort of always in the background of the story.

Aaaand Char do you recall linking us to some music over on Skype once? I remember you sharing some once but I cannot find the link. :[
    PROJECT DESTATI!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, you really should check out those two albums of theirs--it has some of the best fan-made arrangements I have ever heard for Kingdom Hearts :D It's available for purchase on Loudr (yes, for purchase, but it's really cheap and I certainly don't regret buying it <3) or you can listen on the Youtubes ^^

I believe the song you're referring to is Riku's Theme <3 It features a really powerful cello solo that's just captures Riku's character (I think xD). And it has all the feelz.

I'd also check out Hollow Bastion and the Gummi Ship Rhapsody; the former nicely mashes all the Hollow Bastion themes together, and the latter ties several of the Gummi themes (including the Lanes Between theme from BBS) together. And Sora's Theme. And Lazy Afternoons. And Working Together.

The whole album, really.

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Huge news guys! Kingdom Hearts Unchained X will be coming overseas!

ohhhhh :o
    thats awesome news :)

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-