Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

"Our best memories are still ahead." - Ventus

*unburies thread from WAR*

Heeeeyyy everybody!

E3 is practically here, and Square Enix will be doing a press conference this Tuesday at 10:00am PDT (check here for a cheat sheet for conversions). Sanctus was talking with me the other day about having a meet-up on Skype to watch it all. I know some of us will probably be working (I am xD), so we might miss out on it live, but would anyone be up for meeting on Skype later that evening? Maybe about 7:00pm PDT?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Event has thus far been rescheduled to 9:15PM Pacific as I really can't make it any earlier.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sanctus; 06-15-2015 at 05:07 PM.

There is a new game possibly (most likely if you ask KH13) in development entitled Kingdom Hearts 2.9, so report both KH13 and Polygon. I'd guess KHI doesn't deviate at all from KH13 if they've reported on it yet. If you haven't already, read the full post by KH13 for all the details, but it's leaked information based on a post from a game designer who worked on both KH2.9 and KH3 for 10 months. Here'a pic! It shows that he worked on meetings with both Disney and Pixar, suggesting possible Pixar worlds in (at least?) KH3. Also, note that he worked on multiplayer planning.

And keep in mind, KH3 is still not scheduled for TGS (next week!) but there is a private event scheduled.

So how 'bout dem 2.8s, guys?

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

I need 0.2 BBS in my life.

My need for a PS4 intensifies

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

The BBS portion of 2.8 is pretty the only part of 2.8 I want to see. This is largely due to the fact that SE'S idea of a HD remaster is pretty much a joke and I can't stand their lack of a certain game design element in their HD remasters, but I think I have explained this to several present before. XD That aside, I am not sire how well the Dream Eater mechanics present in the 3DS version of Dream Drop will translate onto next gen. I know nothing about the X game(s) so I am not sure how to feel about that, but BBS... It will be nice to finally see playable content made for next Gen systems actually released. I have high hopes in that regard... And that aside, I looooove Aqua.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    My need for a PS4 intensifies
    I'll be right on that kickstarter after I take care o' some stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    The BBS portion of 2.8 is pretty the only part of 2.8 I want to see. This is largely due to the fact that SE'S idea of a HD remaster is pretty much a joke and I can't stand their lack of a certain game design element in their HD remasters, but I think I have explained this to several present before. XD That aside, I am not sire how well the Dream Eater mechanics present in the 3DS version of Dream Drop will translate onto next gen. I know nothing about the X game(s) so I am not sure how to feel about that, but BBS... It will be nice to finally see playable content made for next Gen systems actually released. I have high hopes in that regard... And that aside, I looooove Aqua.
    I could take it or leave it when it comes to the remakes (but since I'll have it, I'll give 3D a run on ps4). The most important news about this for me is NEW CONTENT IN 2016!

But how long can a game with a title 0.2 be? Does it fill up all of .3-.9? o_0 Will it go further since there must be something to Aqua in a post KHI context as well?

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/ki...-north-america

Definitely worth bringing the thread back for this. I haven't been able to keep up on all the news spiraling around this event, but what an announcement, eh? Square pretty much never just says, "Hey guys, new game in two days!" so this is a breath of fresh air.

All of you guys excited for this? What feature of the game are you most looking forward to? Do you like having a mobile KH game? What would like you to do as far as character creation and customization is concerned?