Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'll do it xD

Sabi has a fantastic fan-fiction planned (though it might not happen till KHIII comes out Dx)

Spoiler:

also

(you do have to admit though that outside of a few golden gems [some of which are counted in this wonderful group], the KH fanfiction community is a scary place xD)

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    I'll do it xD

Sabi has a fantastic fan-fiction planned (though it might not happen till KHIII comes out Dx)

Spoiler:

also

(you do have to admit though that outside of a few golden gems [some of which are counted in this wonderful group], the KH fanfiction community is a scary place xD)
    You and that picture I swear to god.

Also yes, some can be very scary...

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

*Picture of innocence* :3

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Not ALL KH fanfics are bad. Just some of them. Okay, a LOT of them. Sabi seems to think I'm doing a decent job with the one she inadvertently made me start writing again. Yay for feels stabbing everywhere!

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Okay Wayfinders! Today is the infamously titled Wednes(KH3comingout)day, and that means we have a KHIII topic for discussion! The question is: what Disney worlds/characters do you want to see debut in KHIII?

I would love to see Tangled and Frozen make it to KH3. I'm a huge fan of both movies, and I feel like they have the potential to tie in nicely to the plot.

And besides, who doesn't want to see Rapunzel or Eugene beating up enemies with a frying pan?

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Honestly, most of the Disney movies that I have seen have already been in Kingdom Hearts, so I have no idea what I would like them to add on that front.

What I really would like to see is the Organization taking part in the Disney Worlds more often this time around. Back in Kingdom Hearts II they may as well have not been there for the first half of the game, which was probably the absolute weakest aspect of that game. Some of them got only around five scenes!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I would love to see Tangled and Frozen make it to KH3. I'm a huge fan of both movies, and I feel like they have the potential to tie in nicely to the plot.

And besides, who doesn't want to see Rapunzel or Eugene beating up enemies with a frying pan?
    And a joint limit command featuring frying pan attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieses View Post
    Honestly, most of the Disney movies that I have seen have already been in Kingdom Hearts, so I have no idea what I would like them to add on that front.
    Next week's discussion will likely be more up your alley then. ;o

What I really would like to see is the Organization taking part in the Disney Worlds more often this time around. Back in Kingdom Hearts II they may as well have not been there for the first half of the game, which was probably the absolute weakest aspect of that game.
    Good point. And you can't say that they were all about featuring the original Disney villains heavily so that it retains a more distinct Disney feel because we were chasing Pete around most of the time. Playing through 2.5 I found myself eagerly expecting the second trip to the worlds, at one point vocally exclaiming "C'mon can I get a better guy to beat up than this?!" Not that I'm against fighting Pete altogether, just not in the majority of the worlds. -_-

Some of them got only around five scenes!
    Saix should've been featured more too. I bet we'll get to see him more in KHIII with the Lea/Isa rivalry. Or at least I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post

Tangled's one of the worlds I'd like to see too! :D I know I would like to see frying pan action xD Plus I have a feeling she'd make a great healer, too xD (I'd like to see Frozen, also, through it seems unpopular by some KH fans :x)

Definitely on the top of my list, though, is Treasure Planet! There's so much potential with it, plus the whole steampunk flair to it is amazing :D I'd also love to see the Emporer's New Groove (just imagine all the kicks and giggles xD) and The Great Mouse Detective (I don't see them getting changed into mice, granted--it'd be more like what happened to Ven in Cinderella). Robin Hood might be another good one, too ^^

This morning I went through a list of other animated films I thought they might could go with (barring Pixar movies for now, because we don't know if they're fair game yet):

-Jungle Book (which is very likely, as it was almost in a game anyway)
    -Pocahontas
    -Princess and the Frog (meh)
    -Brother Bear (IDK if they'd be transformed or not. Wolf Sora would be cool, though)
    -The Black Cauldron (dark movie, but still...)
    -The Rescuers (Down Under preferably? They might at least feature the characters)
    -Ducktales (HAHAHAHA YES. DO IT NOMURA)
    -Chicken Little (Because who doesn't want to save the world from aliens?)

But hey, at least we know one world that's bound to come back, right? :D

Spoiler:

Because it always comes back, no matter how far under the Underworld you try to shove it

I'm cool with whatever characters they put into it, but in terms of Disney... I'd love to see Oswald or Maxie xD I could see them using Bolt as a summon. and Phineas and Ferb xD

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Good point. And you can't say that they were all about featuring the original Disney villains heavily so that it retains a more distinct Disney feel because we were chasing Pete around most of the time. Playing through 2.5 I found myself eagerly expecting the second trip to the worlds, at one point vocally exclaiming "C'mon can I get a better guy to beat up than this?!" Not that I'm against fighting Pete altogether, just not in the majority of the worlds. -_-
    I get what they were trying to do, at least. Have the Organization hiding behind Pete and Maleficent to keep at least one of the Keyblade Wielders off of them for a time. They still could have cut back to scenes of the Organization interacting every now and again, like that one flashback one with Xigbar and Zexion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Saix should've been featured more too. I bet we'll get to see him more in KHIII with the Lea/Isa rivalry. Or at least I hope so!
    Agreed, but do you know what the worst offense in the game is? Very little Xigbar. The dude is retroactively one of the most important people on the villain side, and yet he only had about three scenes in the entire game, not including the one they added in the Final Mix.