Animator of the Sprites ZrowNoodles's Avatar

ZN's Spriting Animatorium

ZN's Animatorium

Accepting Requests:

Spoiler:

1: .....
    2: .....
    3: .....

So! Hey there, y'all. I'm Zrow Noodles! I'm pretty new around here. New to spriting too! I made some sprites here and I've mostly been posting them in the General Spriter's Showcase! thread. But I think I've earned my stripes... I think I've done enough to open up my own thread. Another main reason is also because I absolutely adore animation. So I've made a couple of gifs using pixel art. :D I'm also open to some requests at a time. But there are rules to follow. >w< I hope y'all don't mind!

Request Rules (RRs):
    1. Please try to use the Request forms below, or just stick to the format because it helps me understand better what you want. Unless you just want to give me an idea and let me have fun. o3o That's greatly appreciated too!
    2. I don't want to get burned out on artwork, so I'll only accept up to 3 requests at any given time, unless stated otherwise.
    3. I'm not 100% free of life and other real-life-related work stuff. So if I accept requests but haven't come through, please be patient. (And also, remind me. ' ^ ')
    4. Have fun! (Really!) I want to make requesting for stuff as fun as it is to make them too. So if you want me to record or take documentation of how I do things, don't hesitate to ask me how it's done or stuff. :3
    5. I don't know what to put here doe. :c
    6. I like animations. * 7 * So I'll always be happier doing animating requests.
    7. I'm not all that great at things like fusion... Recolors are okay. I'm still practicing, so there's lots of criticism that I'd gladly appreciate. ^w^
    8. Normally, I work with sprites from pokemon out of sheets that I've either found or the ones @Speed-X has generously provided me the links to. However, some pieces of my artwork like the Riolu pulse with a green background are actually re-worked on art pieces. As in, somebody else's work but I've added my own twist to it. In the case of the Riolu, it was done by none other than the amazing Speed-X. * 7 *

About my Animatorium...
    It's essentially a gallery-request thread where I post my artwork here on the first few posts and then accept requests to do specific artwork too. Some of the artwork here might not be updated from after your criticisms and advice. For that, I apologize. I haven't had time to clean up and really take a good look at how I can keep your opinions and teachings in mind while making a newer piece of artwork, just busy I guess. '^' I'll get to it some time or another though! I always keep a folder with my art work as well as your comments on how it can be improved, so... Yeah!

RequestsForm:
    Spoiler:
    Details: What is it you want?
    Pokemon:
    Colors:
    Notes: Leave anything that you want me to take note of here. Is it for a sig? Size? Stuff.

Remember, tell me if you have anything specific you have in mind. Do you want it to go Inwards? Outwards? Both? Or one of each of those three? Which Pokemon would you like this to be done on? Supply pixel art if you don't want to default ones from Spritesheets please, Remember to add credits here so that I can credit the original artist. Any colors you have in mind? Or would you rather just re-use the Pokemon's color palette? Would you prefer something like the Riolu, Zero Shading Inferno or like the Flareon, Half Shaded Inferno? Full Shaded Inferno would include the eyes kept in but isn't inferno shaded.

Recent works:

Simple circling animation:

Simple Pokeball animation:
    Original Enlarged
    Infernomation:

Zero Shaded Inferno, Full Animated
    Riolu Avatar Picture (Credits to Speed-X):
    Outwards: Both: Inwards:

Half Inferno, Half Animated
    Flareon:
    Servine:
    Original Enlarged

Glowamation:

Bouncing Egg, Pulsing Glow!:
    Pulse to the beat: Pulse smoothly:
    Mini-Me (Miniaturize!) :

Mini Moemon

Bulbasaur:

Mini Pokemon (Battle Sprite)
    Bulbasaur: Ivysaur: Venusaur:
    Squirtle:

Hand-pixeled (Poorly :P) Pokemons

Bulbasaur:

Flat-tarize! :
    Flareon (Made initially for Inferno Animation Prep work)

Hologramation! :
    Tirtouga
    Original Enlarged

Fairymation! :
    Tirtouga
    Original Enlarged

Hologramation Appears! :
    Snivy
    Original Hologram Appears! Original Hologram Appears! Enlarged
    Original Enlarged
    Original Enlarged
    Last edited by ZrowNoodles; 02-02-2015 at 01:59 PM.

I'm out of Noodles. :c
    Sprite & Avatar Credits to the Awesome Speed-X

Normal : Alternative : Reverse
    | |

2. This post has been liked by:

Unsorted stuff. . w .

Normal Pokemon Pokemon Infected with PokeRus!

Credits to Sir Sivelos and Speed-X for letting me use Sir Sivelos' art and Speed-X for requesting for it! C:

Random experimentation!

Original Enlarged

Original Enlarged
    Last edited by ZrowNoodles; 11-20-2015 at 11:02 AM.

| |

W.I.P

Reserved for reasons of posting in gallery. :x

| |

Details: Inferno / Animation
    Pokemon: Servine! :D
    Colors: The shiny colors, perhaps?
    Notes: Have fun! These things are cool. :3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Details: Inferno / Animation
    Pokemon: Servine! :D
    Colors: The shiny colors, perhaps?
    Notes: Have fun! These things are cool. :3
    One Infernomation Shiny Servine comin' right up! 8D

EDIT:
    @Speed-X
    I hope you don't mind, I didn't do a full Infernomation, since it seems that if there aren't solid, un-pulsing bits, it looks very epilepsy-ish. However, I did have fun and make two TYPES of animation pattern. 8D I think the experimentation went welll. ^w^

Original Enlarged

Note: I only just realized that the body is so pale, you can barely see it. Which makes a color-focus effect. Like how you only see glowing eyes in the dark. But just to leave a message, it wasn't intentional. '^'
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ZrowNoodles; 01-30-2015 at 08:05 PM.

| |

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow, I love your new hologramations! :D The appearing Snivy is especially cool!
    GCEA

I love the "Hologram Appears" one. I wonder how it would look if it were a little faster though? Right now it's pretty slow and looks a little choppy.

Do you think you could do one of those of a shiny Serperior? :D @ZrowNoodles

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Sure! :3

One Shiny Serperior Appears, Comin' right up. .u.

| |

Details: Hologramation + Appearing
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Colors: I don't know what this does xD Probably same as the greenish highlights on Tirtouga
    Notes: I just wanted to see what magic you can do with a hologramation appearing. :DD

Quote Originally Posted by reQuiem View Post
    Details: Hologramation + Appearing
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Colors: I don't know what this does xD Probably same as the greenish highlights on Tirtouga
    Notes: I just wanted to see what magic you can do with a hologramation appearing. :DD
    Ay aye! I'll keep it in mind. For now, Speed your request is on it's way and Requiem's is in queue. I've gotta run out to do an errand so work is on pause until I get back. I do have something fancy in mind for your Serperior though, Speed. o w o It's probably the most work I've put into an animation thus far. XD If the experiment does succeed, it will be applied to Requiem's order too. o 3 o Because in my mind, it looks totally awesome right now. . u .

EDIT:
    Original Enlarged

Now to work on Requiem's!

Understandably it doesn't LOOK like shiny, but it's because I did a hue-shift... I believe this one was +30. And tried to do that +30 mixed with -30... Didn't turn out so well. :c So instead, I used a blue-ish-cyan to draw over alternate lines and rotate it between 1,3 and 2,4 for each frame. I then did the rest... As you can probably guess how I did it. '^'
    Last edited by ZrowNoodles; 02-01-2015 at 03:20 PM.

| |

14. This post has been liked by: