Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrowNoodles View Post
    Hey there y'all! I thought I'd post this, just to leave it here! For fun. Looks a little hologram-y. A little... Different. .u.

It flickers when I move the page up and down *-*

(awesome stuff here! :D)
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Animator of the Sprites ZrowNoodles's Avatar
    For anyone interested, no I'm not dead! Just extremely swamped with life-stuff which takes up most of my time away from my animating hobbies!

Original Enlarged

So, here's my most recent work!

I'm out of Noodles. :c
    Sprite & Avatar Credits to the Awesome Speed-X

Normal : Alternative : Reverse
    | |

3. This post has been liked by:

Hey there! Another update. Interesting experimentation here. I thought about the line of light that scrolls across my bulbasaur. The initial intention was to do that on a shiny pokemon but didn't have the time. Instead, I leave you with this while I go prepare my initial idea and hopefully, I'll produce magic.

Original Enlarged

| |

As always, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    As always, can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Aww! Thanks! I feel like this experiment might need fine tuning, since I've come up with this... Strange sort of animation... That isn't revealing my intention enough? I've slowed down the light beam to really see the change but maybe making it thicker would've done what I intended it to do...

Original Enlarged

| |

7. This post has been liked by:

That is really cool, but what if the scanline made the entire Pokemon shiny as it went down? And then it can do vice versa afterwards. Like, don't make it go back and forth, though. You should totally make it so that on the first scan it turns it shiny, then on the second it does vice versa. I think that would look really awesome.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    That is really cool, but what if the scanline made the entire Pokemon shiny as it went down? And then it can do vice versa afterwards. Like, don't make it go back and forth, though. You should totally make it so that on the first scan it turns it shiny, then on the second it does vice versa. I think that would look really awesome.
    That totally did the trick! As always, you're the best, Speed!

Original Enlarged

I totally only understood what you meant after. Which prompted me to make change to the animation. #slow #goodmorning
    Last edited by ZrowNoodles; 11-21-2015 at 02:07 AM.

| |

11. This post has been liked by:

The bottom was what I was referring to, but yeah! They both look awesome. x] I love these different animation types. I mean I never thought static animation could look so cool. o w o And you're totally welcome! :D

------------