Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "I'm bored. When are we going to work on swords? I want to cut things! Not people though. That would be wrong." Ollie finished his business and began to walk back toward the group. For some reason, when he reached, he stopped next to Drago and attempted to make another conversation.

"Uh, hi."

(oh great its the weird animarian again) "Uh, Hi to you too."

"So what are you training to be? I'm training to become a swordmaster when I graduate and start serving full-time in the King's Army."

"Oh, I'm training to be a bowmen in the kings army"
    Moves up in the line

Ollie forgot there was a line. Or perhaps he didn't notice it before. It appeared to be a precession of trainees waiting to receive their equipment. "Bows. I like arrows too. Maybe I'll learn how to use them someday." He patted the top of his head. "Not trying to brag, but I think I'm pretty handy with bladed weapons." Ollie was careful to stop talking at this junction. The worst thing he could do is overestimate his skill and get thrown on his *** by a bandit or barbarian or what have you.

"Are you a good shot?", he asked Drago after a while.

"I was the best in my village not that that's saying much. It was a really small village."

"Well, with any luck we both graduate. I can learn bows from you, and you can learn swords from me!"

"I don't trust my self with a sword, but I'll be glad to help you with bows."
    moves to second in line

Ollie wanted to shift gears. You know, talk about more serious subjects. "Have you ever quested before?"

"No I figured I should get some training first." moves to front of line