Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    "Prepare to strike . . . NOW!" the Commandant barked. Ollie ran at Drago, this time aiming to strike upwards. He picked up significant speed which would be enough to cause Drago to stumble if he somehow managed to block it.

tries to bring up the bow to block but doesn't make it in time and gets knocked out cold

Ollie felt the feedback from his sword as it met with Drago's jaw. It was a direct hit. Drago dropped instantly -- out for the count. "Um, did I win?"

"Yes, Ears. You won. I didn't expect someone of your size to be a formidable opponent. Nice work. I'll recommend you for tomorrow's showcase for the King." The Commandant clapped and put a hand on Ollie's head.

"Uh huh. Sure. Wait. What?" Ollie didn't think he caught that. Did this guy want him to spar in front of the King? Why him? There were plenty of other more skilled trainees, he thought.

"Yes, that's right Ears. You and Drago are to spar in front of the King for tomorrow's ceremony. Don't make this unit look bad."

"But I'm not that good. You can find another-"

"Look here, trainee. You were chosen by an officer of the Royal Army. You will do as you're instructed. Dismissed."

"But I-"

"DISMISSED!"

There was nothing Ollie could do. He was chosen and that was that. He was fighting in front of the King tomorrow, rain or shine. Hell or highwater. His opponent? Drago. Again. The rabbit merely sighed and headed towards the barracks. The Commandant had informed him that he was done for the day. This isn't why I signed up for the Army, Ollie thought to himself.
    Last edited by Silent Assassin; 02-05-2015 at 04:48 PM.

"uhh uhh, oww my head I think im gonna be sick"(said while clutching his head) heads back to barracks, stumbling the whole way finally getting back around dusk "Ollie, good game." throws up on Ollie "oh sorry Ollie I couldn't hold it in. I think I have a concussion." falls onto nearest cot
    Last edited by shaneyd93; 02-05-2015 at 05:02 PM.

"Uh, right", was all Ollie could manage. He wasn't too covered in vomit, just a small portion of the left side of his body. A quick shower and it would come right out. Or off. Or whatever. "I'm going to bathe, you . . . stay there and sleep, I guess". Gee, I must've hit him too hard. Ollie removed his red shirt and hopped into the bath after the water had warmed and filled up. Ollie loved to take baths. They were so relaxing and the perfect way to call a day a day. While in the shower he reflected on his spar with Drago, inventing some new techniques for tomorrow's showcase. He'd need to pull out all the stops if he meant to impress the King. Failure did not sound like it would be fun for him.

"Zzz impact shot Zzz."

Ollie is still taking a bath.