View Poll Results: Which is your Favourite Nintendo Console?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • NES

0 0%
  • SNES

1 5.56%
  • N64

4 22.22%
  • GameCube

2 11.11%
  • Wii

0 0%
  • Wii U

0 0%
  • Game Boy

0 0%
  • Virtual Boy

0 0%
  • GB Colour

2 11.11%
  • GB Advance

2 11.11%
  • Nintendo DS/DSi

1 5.56%
  • Nintendo 3DS/2DS/New 3DS

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    My favorite console is the Super Nintendo. The NES may have been the new beginning after the crash, the console that established gaming as we now know it, but the Super Nintendo is where modern standards started to be established. Instead of making things as difficult as possible to extend the length, it was all about seeing how much you could do, how much more impressive you could make everything. Take Metroid, for instance, in the original game, it was nearly impossible to complete without a map of some form. You were just expected to spend your time shooting every available block, so there's no reason you should miss that stupid Varia Suit, and then have to spend even longer just to FIND THE HIGH JUMP- What was I saying? Er, right, improvement. Metroid II definitely upped the standard for the series, which is strange when you consider how few played it, but Super Metroid is where the series really got its identity. Its world was bigger, more immersive, more interesting, more deadly, more fair, more... Well, more everything. Games like A Link to The Past, Super Mario World, and Super Castlevania IV are where the games' formulas and worlds were really established, not to mention some of the best those series have to offer. It was a strange and exciting time, and dear god, if the RPGs weren't fantastic back then, I don't know when they were.
    "You kids have a nice day."

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    My favorite would be the Gameboy Advance. I used to own the original version, you know the side ways one. Nostalgic memories in Emerald would make the Gameboy Advance a hands down choice.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Tough choice, but I think the console I played the most was the N64. Many, many great games on that one. Oh Goldeneye, what a game that was.

Star Fox 64, Smash Bros, and LoZ Ocarina of Time were definitely awesome also.

I voted for the NDS/NDSI as my favorite Nintendo Console. It's mostly due to the amount of time i spent on it. The good old days when I didn't have to worry about college work or work as a whole.