Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(3+4=7), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 24
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky headed back with the others to the Pokemon center. He walked up to the nurse with his new Mankey to heave it healed and made battle-ready. "Back again so soon, trainer. What happened this time?" the nurse asked.

"Just a freshly caught Pokemon that I want you to give a once over. My other Pokemon are all perfectly healthy." He handed over the Mankey and waited while it attended to.

Professor oak's assistant turned up and offered to give them Pokeballs in order to make up for ones used to catch the escaped Pokemon. Rocky grabbed a handfull and thanked the assistant.

Item claiming: Pokeball x 4
    Cost: Free

He then decided to let out his Mankey to examine it and let it get used to him. Freshly trapped, wild, agressive ape. What could go wrong?

The Mankey came out and looked around at the room. It seemed to confused by it's surroundings. "Mankey. Hello my name is Rocky. I'm your trainer. Nice to meet you." Rocky held his hand out to the Mankey.

The Mankey looked at Rocky and let out an aggressive "MANKEY!" and took a swipe at Rocky, knocking its Pokeball out of Rocky's hand. It then saw the big window and started to run towards it.

Rocky called for the Mankey to stop but it ignored him and kept running. Rocky saw the Mankey's Pokeball on the ground and then called again. "Mankey. Stop!"

The Mankey stopped in it's tracks and turned to look at Rocky. It glared at it's trainer, anger shining in it's eyes. This was probably not a good place to try to train this Pokemon. "Mankey, Return". with one final glare the Mankey flashed back into it's Pokeball.

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian City
    Time: 3:20 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan took the pokeball for the Heracross reluctantly. This pokemon had given her a lot of trouble before. Kaze had to evolve to stop it. She thanked Oak's assistant and walked off to open the pokeball away from the others. Just to be sure nothing bad would happen.

As the the light sprang from the ball the Heracross came out..

It seemed much less aggressive this time. Kaze didnt like it at all

The two pokemon starred each other down. Meghan knew that it was going to take some time for Kaze to trust this pokemon. She walked up to it carefully.
    "Heracross, my name is Meghan and I would like you to join me and my friends are our mission to become pokemon champions." She said pausing.

Heracross sat their for a moment silent. Then let out a yawn and nodded.

"Think Ill call you Gore.." She smiled calling him back and returning to the group
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-22-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Isra{5/5}
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Shelly and Isra seemed to be getting along fairly well, despite their rocky start. Moon let them interact a little, letting herself relax a little. That was until one of the others' Mankey went... bananas for a lack of better words.

It completely ignored prompts to stop rampaging about, and started for the window. However, before it could escape, break the glass and make a terrible mess or both, it was returned to its ball.

This made her a bit glad she'd not caught one, though if he could get it to listen, the fighting Pokemon would likely be a great asset.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

After healing her Pokemon, Alice went to sit on one of the chairs at the Center. She was exhausted. It had been a very long day. She grabbed out the five Pokeballs now containing members of her team. "This morning, I didn't have any of you," she thought, amazed. "And now I'm a real Pokemon trainer." She smiled to herself and leaned back in the chair.

A shriek snapped her out of her daydreaming. She noticed a Mankey running for the window before its trainer, the boy Rocky, returned it. Alice was a little afraid to release her own Mankey, the only Pokemon she hadn't spoken with yet. She figured she would wait until they were somewhere out in the open. She would be mortified if it attacked someone.

Alice noticed a brunette girl with a Squirtle and Buneary. The rabbit Pokemon was very cute. Alice wondered if the Pokemon Oak had let them keep meant anything. Was there a reason she had found that Shuppet? Or better put, it had found her? Ghost-types were one of the few that she had no experience with, her parents never having studied them. She hoped she would be a good trainer to her new Pokemon.
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

The man had simply tipped his hat towards Tyler. He wasn't sure whether the strange man was just busy, or whether he thought Tyler was insolent or insignificant. Either way, he had left his mark on Tyler. He'd always seen the Dragon Masters as being some of the best of the best out there. He'd never seen another trainer who looked like his strength was equal of that power, or possibly more. Feeling a little off, he trudged with the group to find the Lab Assistant so Tyler could hand over Zar'roc and the Bellsprout he had. As the Lab Assistant appeared, Tyler took the Bellsrpout Pokeball from his belt and reluctantly picked up Absol's.

"Greeting new trainers! Professor Samuel Oak would like to congratulate on making it successfully to Viridian City. He would also like to thank you for successfully capturing the Pokemon." The assistant said. He pulled out a bag full of empty Pokeballs, then continued... "A few these Pokemon were actually left at Professor Oak's lab. He instructed me to first ask the trainers that captured them if they would be willing to take them along on their journeys." The man looked around. Tyler heard Absol as one of the left-behind Pokemon. He grinned a little and called Zar'roc out of his Pokeball. "Hey, Zar'roc. You can go back to Oak's Lab if you like, but I've been told you can stay with me if that's what you want." He smiled at the white-furred Pokemon. It stared back at him, before smiling slightly and nodding. "Great!" Tyler grinned, returning Zar'roc.

He was still concerned over the mysterious man who had appeared but he felt a lot better knowing he would have Zar'roc by his side on the journey. Still, the fact he could keep Zar'roc was odd. What if Professor Oak had planned this? That said, he was sure if it had been planned, he'd have ended up with a Dragon Type because of his history. Regardless, Tyler had a new friend and strong ally on his team in Zar'roc.

Looking around, he saw Alice and saw that she'd also been given the news that she could keep her Shuppet. "Alice, hey!" He called over, grinning. "We can keep out new members! After the effort that went into catching Zar'roc, I'm glad I can!"

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items:
    Pokeball(s) x7, Potion(s) x2

Brandon after healing his pokemon went to stand over to Max and said "So why did you decide to re-invent yourself as a newbie trainer when (from what I hear) you were so powerful?"

Max appeared to be distracted though and did not hear him. So then he went over to Moon and said "You will become a great, powerful trainer one day, you are already pretty good, Shelly is learning fast." he took a deep breath, very Max walked past, thinking he could hold 2 conversations at once, he repeated his earlier question to Max. No sooner had he done so than a Manky went crazy and ran across the room, Brandon's Skipper by instinct jump in front of his trainer, once the trainer who's Manky it was called it back to its pokeball and Skipper saw his trainer was not going to be attacked, he sat dow next to his trainer once more. Brandon looking at Max and then Moon he said "Now where were we?"
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Before the man left.

Event Item Claim!
    Item: Shiny Charm
    Cost: Free for those people who meet the event deadline on the front page of the signup.
    Description: one time use you pick a pokemon and it turns shiny! @Dennis Jansen @Comatose @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @The Nonexistent Tazz @EmpireCrusher203 @brandon_g @Eternity @Tyler Phoenix

(The way this item works is you can make pokemon you catch or incoming event shiny. Its a one time use item.If you use it on a capture please fill out the item use form. If its with an event. Just give me a heads up to clear it. You can NOT apply it to a pokemon you already have.)

Max and Meg walked up

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Shiny Charm (x2)
    Cost: Free for signing up early enough
    Supply: Picking up for Oak's Assistant.

After he got the Charm he put it in his pocket and looked to the others.
    " If you all are ready lets head out." (Its should assumed that Tazz character Markus is back with the group at this point)

Max began to walk towards the entrance to the beautiful lush Viridian Forest. Brandon asked him why he reinvented himself. Max didnt really know how to respond.
    "Brandon, when you dedicate your life to training and pokemon tracking like I do. You find that if you dont intake all of the new region you are not getting the full experience. This is my third journey with new pokemon. I have learned more about region pokemon and their habits training like this..then I could have ever learned reading about them. What I do isnt a very popular style of training because I basically start fresh..but I can never really be a new trainer again. I have learned a lot about pokemon skill levels, battle strategies and pokemon habits. You can give me a team of new pokemon and with time I can train them in a way that maximizes their individuals strengths." He said continuing to walk.

As they crossed under the lush canopy of the Viridian Forest some noticed that the puddles of water seemed to just cut off about 50 feet in. The rain clouds had not touched passed a certain point.

2 Dasys before the story split!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Season: Spring
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Brandon picked up the charm.
    Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Shiny Charm
    Supply: Picking up from oak's assistant.

He then tried to think about Max's answer... he had said it so casully.... Skipper looked up to him with a smile. He rubbed the Charmander's head joyfully. Tommorow seemed like it was going to be exciting day.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler had noticed the Assistant had something else in his hand. It looked like some kind of charm! He called out to a few people and Tyler was one of them. He turned and walked over to the assistant, thanking him for the item he received.

Item Claim
    Cost: Free for signing up early enough
    Supply: Picking up for Oak's Assistant.

He'd heard a fair few trainers called. He was happy he was one of the ones who were; the Shiny Charm was a rather odd but interesting-looking item. He heard Max call out about heading towards Viridian Forest. Tyler nodded slightly, ready for the journey.

As the group reached Viridian's exit, right before the forest started to bowl over into wilderness, Tyler noticed the rain had come to a stop. It hadn't gone anywhere except from Route 22 to Viridian City. It was odd, Tyler thought, but not that odd, he guessed.

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (7/7)
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(7), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 25
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky came forward and accepted the shiny Charm from Professor Oak's assistant. He was excited, he had occasionally seen trainers come to the Canalave gym with shiny Pokemon. They always looked so impressive. He wondered what kind of shiny he could attract wit this charm.

Item Claim
    Supply: Picking up from oak's assistant.

After that they left and walked up to the beginning of Viridian Forest. Rocky let his first three Pokemon out of their balls so that they coudl get some exercise. Rusty and Fury were a little apprehesive about all of the puddles, but Speedy loved them. The Little Rattata jumped from pudle to puddle having a fun time and getting very wet. Once he realised that the other two Pokemon were a bit nervous of the water, Speedy began to deliberately splash water at them and laugh.

Once they got to the forest entrance the water cleared up and Fury and Rusty were much happier. Rocky hoped that this forest would be a better place to train his Mankey, because he was worried about it's refusal to cooperate.