World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.001.gif
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [7/7]

2.056.gif
    Matt the Mankey [7/7]

Items: Pokeball x8, Potions x2, Sketchpad, Pokedex
    Points: 18 (+1) (10 points form lottery yesterday, sorry for not showing it last post)

Nathan stepped away as the kids were starting to battle Brandon. Nathan began to wander from the others into a secluded area of the forest. "Train?," said Nathan to Leafy. "Bulbasaur!," responded Leafy. "OK, this time instead of you using hitting a tree, lets train your speed. I want you to run around in a circle until you can't move a muscle any more!" said Nathan. "Let's get moving!" yelled Nathan. Minutes by minute, Leafy became more exhausted. "Keep moving, I want you to run until every muscle in your body screams for you to stop!" yelled Nathan, "Keep running!"

"Don't stop! Keep it moving!" yelled Nathan. Leafy was so tired and worn out, but Nathan wanted him to feel worn out, that he will feel the burn and gain endurance. "KEEP RUNNING!" yelled Nathan as Leafy fell on the floor from exhaustion. Leafy forced himself to keep running. Leafy ran and ran until his glowed with a light followed by stars. Leafy had leveled-up once again.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Leafy the Bulbasaur
    Level ups: 1
    Resulting Level: 8
    Points required: 2
    Points on hand: 18
    Points remaining: 16
    Link: In signature

"Good job, Leafy, you may now rest." Leafy laid relaxed on the floor. At that moment, nothing in the world felt better then him taking a nap. Leafy napped on the floor as he soaked up energy from the sun. Nathan also took a nap under the shadow of a tree.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items:
    Pokeball(s) x7, Potion(s) x2

Brandon looked at Zenith and said "Look... I know may have sounded like that was I was doing, but my intentions were well based, the tone came out a harsh and rash. I was only trying to look out for them. I geniunely was bullied a bit in school, it may not have been as extreme as you had it because I was fortunate enough to have it stop after a grade or two. I would never bully someone, ever. If it sounded like bullying, it was unintentional, I am genuinely sorry to them. I do not blame you for being mad at me, heck I would be too, but I want you to know I am not bully."

Brandon did think he had sounded to harsh, he did and had not meant it that way. He did not blame Zenith one bit for being angry with him, he just hoped that he could show her that he was not bully, it hurt him to be made up like that, it was not ok to speak like that he knew that now, but it was not intended. He hoped by battling all four and apologizing it would show he was not is just a cruel kid poking fun at kids, he would battle them, probably lose, but he would and he fight as best and hard as could.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-23-2015 at 08:44 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan was surprised by Zeniths response. She hadnt seemed so aggressive before.
    " You think embarrassing him in front of his team and these kids is a fair punishment." She said back defensivly.
    " Granted he was WAY out of line, but this is something we should have pulled him to the side to talk to him about." She now folded her arms.

She walked over to Brandon before the battle started.
    " This should not have happened, you need to control yourself.. Upset or not about what happened in Viridian. You can not take your temper out on children. Especially when they said nothing to you!" She said upset.
    " You better show these trainers respect no matter if you win or lose. If you dont you may lose the respect of the trainers you are traveling with." She frowned.

Max had a bit of temper when it came to this kind of foolishness. Even with his apology the only way to earn his respect was through a persons actions.
    "Let the battle speak for itself. Once its over this argument is over.. He will have learned his lesson." Max said.

Viridian Forest Trainers

Lass Daisy
    "Isn't the love to two pokemon amazing!"

Neddy (Points:6)(Type:Poison)

Flower (Points:6)(Type:Poison)

School Boy Charlie
    " Good strategy and good typing are what win battles."

Psy (Points:6)(Type:Psychic)

School Girl Sally
    "...Do your best to hang in their. Focus is what wins battles."

Paw Paw (Points:6)(Type:Electric)

Young Boy Sammy
    "The kind of Viridian Forest at your service!"

Silk (Points:5)(Type:Bug)

Silk (Points:8)(Type:Bug)

@EmpireCrusher203

Broke off from the group to train while the battle took place.

Wild Pokemon Appears

Pidgey (Points:5)(Type:Flying/Normal)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items:
    Pokeball(s) x7, Potion(s) x2

Brandon took a deep breath. He withdrew Skipper and sent in Manky.
    Opponent (the opponent you're targeting): Neddy
    Attacker (the Pokémon you're using): Manky
    Opponent's HP (the HP of the attacking Pokémon): 6/6
    Attacker's HP (the HP of your Pokémon): 7/7
    Bonus (The bonuses that apply are added up, and the result is put here.): N/A
    Opponent's remaining points= 0
    Attackers remaining points= 1

Manky makes the first one faint, but he is severly injuried. Brandon gives him a potion.

Opponent (the opponent you're targeting): Flower
    Attacker (the Pokémon you're using): Manky
    Attacker's HP (the HP of your Pokémon): 6/7
    Bonus: N/A
    Opponent's remaining points: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0
    Both pokemon Faint
    Mankey Faints. A potion would not restore it.

Branons Manky had allowed him to get through the first battle.

Opponent (the opponent you're targeting): Silky
    Attacker (the Pokémon you're using): Charmander
    Opponent's HP (the HP of the attacking Pokémon): 8/8
    Attacker's HP (the HP of your Pokémon): 5/5
    Bonus: -3 (+2 Evolution, -5 Type Fire over Bug)
    Opponent's remaining points:0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0
    Both Faint

Brandon sends in Pidgey.

Opponent (the opponent you're targeting): Silk
    Attacker (the Pokémon you're using): Pidgey
    Opponent's HP (the HP of the attacking Pokémon): 5/5
    Attacker's HP (the HP of your Pokémon): 5/5
    Bonus: - 2 (Type Advantage)
    Opponent's remaining points: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 2
    Silk Caterpie Faints

Two trainers down.

Opponent (the opponent you're targeting): Psy
    Attacker (the Pokémon you're using): Pidgey
    Attacker's HP (the HP of your Pokémon): 2/5
    Bonus: N/A
    Opponent's remaining points: 4
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0[/COLOR]
    Pidgey Faints.

Pidgey faints, the trainers win.

Brandon took a deep breath... he said to the trainers "You are very strong, well done. Keep training, you will one day be a legend. I apologize for what I said. I accept my lose and your victory, me and my pokemon will keep training."

With that he shook the trainers hand and collected his fainted pokemon.

The trainers battled well and won, but Brandon's pokemon still fought well as well. They were just a bit too strong, they had trained well.

He walked back into the group.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-23-2015 at 02:45 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Pokemon:
    1.001.gif
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [8/8]

2.056.gif
    Matt the Mankey [7/7]

Items: 8x Pokeballs, 2x Potions, Sketchpad, Pokedex

Natha woke up from the feeling of something pecking on his face. When he opened his eyes and saw a Pidgey. He screamed in surprised, and the the Pidgey flew back in shock. "Pidgey!" it screamed in anger and shock. Nathan pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the flying Pidgey. "Pidgey, Normal/Flying." read Nathan, "No, its a Flying type, Leafy and Matt are weak to Flying types. but I guess Leafy has gotten a bit stronger from before." "Leafy!" yelled Nathan, waking up Leafy. "Leafy woke up and saw the flying Pidgey. He knew that there was going to be a battle. ''How about we catch, Leafy?" asked Nathan. "Bulbasaur," said Leafy confidently.

Pokémon using: Bulbasaur
    Pokémon trying to catch: Pidgey
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1x Pokeball
    Item Effects: Capture
    Points On Hand: 17
    Points After: 12

"Leafy, use Growl!" commanded Nathan. Leafy growled catching the Pidgey's attention and engaging it to a battle. The Pidgey flew down, and used Sand-Attack. The dirt on the ground covered Leafy's face, blinding it in the process. "Bulbasaur," cried Leafy, trying to remove the sand with his vines. "Pidgey!" yelled out the Pidgey as it ran towards Leafy and used Tackle. Bulbasaur was sent back from the impact. After finally getting the sand out of his eyes, Nathan made Lafy use Tackle. The Pidgey flew up and dodged the attack. "Pidgey, yelled the Pidgey as it flew down, using Tackle. Leafy rolled over and dogded the Tackle, causing Pidgey to hit the ground. "Leafy did you learn any moves from Leveling up?" asked Nathan. "Bulbasaur," said Leafy, nodding his head. Leafy then used Leech Seed on Pidgey, covering Pidgey with small plants on its body. "So you learned Leech Seed," said Nathan. "OK, let's use Tackle!" said Nathan. While Pidgey was busy pecking off the plants, Leafy ran towards Pidgey and hit it with Tackle. Pidgey then tried to fly, however then the plants on Pidgey's body sucked health from it and gave it Leafy. Pidgey in surprised fcrashed down and hit the ground.

"Leafy, use Tackle!" commanded Nathan. Leafy tackled Pidgey to the ground, hurting Pidgey a lot in the process. Nathan grabbed a Pokeball from his bag and threw it at the Pidgey. The Pidgey trasnformed into a red beam of light and entered the Pokeball. The Pokeball shook, and shook on the ground, until it stopped and stars popped out. Nathan grabbed the Pokeball and placed it on his belt. "Look like the next we'll be seeing Pidgey is at the Pokemon Center, Leafy," said Nathan. Nathan heard his Pokedex registering Pidgey and looked inside of it. "Pidgey, Normal/Flying, 'It usually hides in tall grass. Because it dislikes fighting, it protects itself by kicking up sand," read Nathan. After that Leafy glowed in light and popped with stars. "So, Leafy you leveled up again?" asked Nathan. "Saur," responded Leafy, nodding his head.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Leafy the Bulbasaur
    Level ups: 1
    Resulting Level: 9
    Points required: 2
    Points on hand: 12
    Points remaining: 10
    Link: In signature

Mawile @ 315

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith looked over at Meghan. "I have a zero-tolerance policy against bullies and bullying, Meghan. I was ten years old when one day changed my life forever," she said. She took one of her spare Poke Balls and held it in her hand. Suddenly, the Poke Ball was surrounded by a thin blue aura, much like a psychic-type pokemon's Telekinesis move. The Poke Ball rose into the air a few inches for several moments, then the blue aura vanished, and the Poke Ball fell back into Zenith's hand. "One day, when I was ten, I woke up with the worst migraine ever. Various things in my room began to fly around in my room, and my mom had to call her mom, my maternal grandmother, to come over to help stop what was going on. That day my psychic powers awoke. A couple of days later, when I went back to school, my powers flared for a moment during recess. I had been playing catch with some of the other kids, when I was about to catch the ball. My powers flared, and the ball went flying. The kids freaked out, and that's when the bullying started. It was relentless. The kids would gang up on me after school, beating the daylights out of me. It went on for a whole year, until one day, while they were bullying me just before class was supposed to start, the teacher finally caught them in the act. All of the kids had been punished, but the damage had been done; my parents pulled me out of public school, and I was home-schooled up until recently. That's why I have such strong feelings against bullies and bullying."

She turned to Brandon, silent for several long moments. "If you really are sorry, that's good. But from now on you need to think about what you say and do."

Zenith put her empty Poke Ball back into her knapsack, watching the kids send out their pokemon. Let's see how this goes...​ she thought.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

"Zenith" Meg paused
    " I am truly sorry to hear that..." She wanted to respond more but there was going to be no point.

Meg watched the battle. Brandon had taken down two trainers but fell short losing to the third. She watched Brandon try to make up for what he had done. She had a brief smile hoping that this would get the trainer to open his eyes to the world around him.

After the battle the school girl walked up to him. " Good luck trainer, I hope with this lose you will understand not to judge a book by its cover." The girl said making her way back to her friends.

Max walked over looking at Brandon.
    " Rome wasnt built in a day...You gotta lotta work Brandon. Patients and self control are something you can get better at with time." Max said

He walked up to the young trainers.
    "Now then about that man..."

The school boy stepped up.
    "Yup the man came past really quick holding some kind of bag. He went running off that way."
    The boy said pointing in the direction Nathan had walked off to train in.

Meanwhile Nathan and his team trained
    After the capture he heard a weird sound. It shound like branches breaking he turned around and noticed a man trying to sneak past him from behind. Once he was spotted the man came out.
    "Shoe Kid! Adults are uh..working here." The man said.

This man seemed of place and was wearing all black holding a bag.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Isra{5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Brandon's words were quickly met with harsh criticism, and Moon felt it was at least partially deserved. Not only had he been a bully, but had been quite aggressive and threatened violence. Towards young trainers. As the others, especially Zenith, had already chewed him out quite thoroughly, the brunette didn't continue to fan the flames.

Brandon actually tried to battle them all, and the sheer number of Pokemon the quartet had was too much for his team to handle on their own. He had offered an apology, which was a step the right way, but Moon was still miffed at him.

Zenith and Meg had broken into an argument, Brandon's treatment being the issue at hand. The former defended her stance with the latter felt the reaction had been too harsh. Zenith started speaking, explaining her reason for the heated words she'd given Brandon.

Watching her eyes glow and the Pokeballs levitate for a few moments was all Moon needed to understand. Suffering at the hands of brutes.

She then heard a few sounds coming a little further from the group and figured she'd take a very quick peek and see if she could find out what was going on... (heading in Nathan's direction)
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

OMG! Thank you Max! ^-^

Pokemon:
    1.001.gif

2.056.gif
    Matt the Mankey- [7/7]

3.016.gif
    Pidgey- [0/5]

Items: 7x Pokeballs, 2x Potions, Sketchpad, Pokedex

"Oh really, because this is a forest and route, protected by the national and local government of Viridian City, and I don't think they would like people working here. Also with the black suit you got there, you look more like a crook than a construction worker," said Nathan to the man. "You know, you're really getting on my nerves acting like a smart***!" yelled the man. "Now what do have in the bag,' said Nathan pointing to the bag the man hand. "Um, tools," said the man hesitantly. "Took you a long time to say tools?" said Nathan. "They're tools OK!" yelled the man. "Oh really, because tools aren't shaped like a small ball, now aren't they?" said Nathan. "It's a, a, new tool made by Silph Co." said the man.

"Hmm, what do have in there," said Nathan, "I want to see it." "Kid, go mind your own business!" yelled the man. "Where are you coming from?" asked Nathan. "I came Vermillion City. I went to Hoenn to do some mechanical work at some cooperation called Devon. Do you believe me now?" asked the man. "I would, if you weren't lying" said Nathan, "What's in the bag?" "Tools!" yelled the man. Nathan sighed. "Leafy get the bag from the thief," commanded Nathan. Leafy used his vines to grab the man's bag and pulled as hard as his little body can. The man was pulling back. "I'm going to tell the authorities about you, kid," said the man struggling to pull. "Yes, I'm going to tell I was making a citizen's arrest," said Nathan, also trying to pull the bag.

The bag then ripped a part and Pokeball flew out. Out came from the Pokeball, was a white light.

Mawile @ 315

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

All kinds of crazy had kicked off once the group had reached the forest. Firstly, they'd overheard some kids in the forest - it sounded like they were playing,but out of the blue Brandon snapped and had a kind of rampage at them. Tyler stood back, stunned by his actions. He could see Zar'roc, preparing to step in if need be,by his side. The Absol growled but Tyler put a hand to its horn. "It's okay, Zar, leave them all be." It was then that Max stepped in and offered Brandon a choice - he could fight the trainers or apologize. Brandon chose both. He battled quite well but Tyler thought him foolish to try and take on four trainers in order this early into his journey. Tyler hadn't battled a trainer yet and was itching to do so, but thought better of it for now.

As Tyler watched Brandon step back and admit defeat, and as Max walked over to talk to him, he heard a snapping noise from nearby - Nathan had wondered off and was being told to move on by a man in all-black. He was carrying a bag filled with something. Tyler glared - there was nothing ordinary about this man or his 'work' at all. Tyler went to approach him, Zar'roc by his side, but thought better of it - Nathan was already on it.