Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb.......... Freefall
    (5/5)......... (0/5)

Items:

Zenith listened as Max put everyone into groups to search different parts of Route 1. She had been grouped up with Moon and Markus, and they were to search the northeast part of the route. She snapped to attention at the mention of the Riolu, smiling. "A Riolu, huh? I'll take that one! My dad has a Lucario, so I'm experienced in dealing with them and Riolu," she said. She then looked down at Qeb. "Qeb, that Riolu will probably put up a big fight, so we'll have to be at our best."

"Bul!" Qeb said, nodding.

Zenith headed northeast with Moon and Markus, and after a while, they came across a Doduo from the list of missing pokemon.

"A Doduo..." Zenith said softly so as not to scare the pokemon, but still audible enough for Moon and Markus to hear her. "They're really fast runners, but Dodrio are even faster. If we scare it, we won't be able to keep up with it if it runs. This is pretty much our only chance. But the problem is how to capture it..."

Qeb stood silently beside Zenith, watching the Doduo intently.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post: @Dragon Master Mike @Brettles

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler, Dennis and Virtue "Vi"

Meghan froze for a second as the herd turned towards them. She took a deep breath.
    "1...is 2....2..is 3...I can not be hurt...by what ...I can't see..."

Meghan experession changed.
    "I have an idea...! Those pokemon are heading this way ..what about we use the charmanders to lay down a smokescreen..then have them use dig to make a hole?" Meg looked up at Rocky and over at Rose.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

The Tauros were still out of range for Rose to sense. She genuinly thought there was an earthquake until Meghan shouted about the Pokemon coming and her idea. "Can that work? Do our Pokemon even know those moves yet?" She shouted back, raising her volume over the sound of incoming Tauros. She was getting worried. She still couldn't sense where the Tauros were.

Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

GM Story Info
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler, Dennis and Virtue "Vi"

Meg looked at Rose.
    "Trust me Rose...Ive already had Kaze show me its Dig attack..these guys must have been breed with some cool moves in mind. Though it wasnt the perfect dig it did work. Otherwise this things could keep running until they hurt someone.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x8), Potions (x2)

Alice watched from slightly around the bend as Tyler caught Absol, and then she turned her attention back to Aster and the Oddish. She heard Tyler call out to them a few seconds later.

"Over here!" she called back. They were in a small clearing by the side of the path. Aster and the Oddish were running circles around each other, playing happily, at least for the moment.

"I assume this is one of the missing Pokemon," Alice said. "It seems very friendly though."
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (0/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeballs(x6)/Potions (x2)

Tyler heard Alice's call and wandered over slowly. He looked at the small Oddish in front of the duo playing with Aster. He nodded and smiled. "It does seem these two are getting on well." He looked around. "I hope we get a pit-stop soon. Some rest would be good." Tyler crouched down in front of Aster and the Oddish from Oak's Lab. He focused on their behaviour and actions, and then scanned Oddish with his Pokedex before taking some notes down himself.

"It can't help to have my own personal information, can it?" he said smiling up to Alice. "Could come in handy one day."
    Last edited by Tyler Phoenix; 03-17-2015 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Charmander's aren't Grass-Types!

Trainer Name: Moon

Shelly {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x10) /Potions (x2)

Moon nodded as Zenith spoke; they needed to act swiftly and intelligently. She kept her gaze on Doduo for a moment before peering at Shelly and then the other girl's Bulbasaur.

Plant Pokemon had useful disabling attacks. Perhaps one of those could be of service?

"I believe utilizing the abilities of your Bulbasaur may be useful. A Sleep Powder, perhaps? We do not wish to be brutal..."
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb.......... Freefall
    (5/5)......... (0/5)

Items:

Zenith turned to Moon and nodded. "Good idea, Sleep Powder should do the trick," she said. She then looked down at Qeb. "Alright, Qeb, use Sleep Powder on that Doduo!"

"Bulba.... saur!" Qeb cried, a yellow powder emitting from the bulb on his back. The powder floated toward the Doduo.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

*I apologize for the late reply, it has been a busy day in real life, then I had to deal with an emergency on my forum, I apogolize for the delay, thank heavens for the late coming players :D.*
    Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - 5/5

Pidgy - 5/5
    Items: Pokeball x9, potions x2
    Day 1
    Brandon follows Max and Ethan further down the path scanning every area in site. Brandon's leading pokemon Skipper walk next to him, ready for a fight in instance's notice (in case of an ambush), Pidgey's pokeball clipped loosely to his belt, within quick reach. If the 3 of them and their pokemkn work together as a team, this pokemon they are after stands no chance.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-17-2015 at 01:22 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

* you guys will be catching these pokemon. You will not be paying for it but you will be using a pokeball for your inventory. Unless it says something like Wild Pokemon Appears..Just assume its a story capture. So you dont need my lead to to do something. Please feel free to come up with whatever you like. As soon is one is captured we can move on.

Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

GM Story Info

Included in this Post: @Eternity @Zenith Avalon @The Nonexistent Tazz
    *Sorry guys, busy day here in gcea!

The doduo watched the three of them carefully. It pecked at the ground with one of its heads while watching with the other. The team was going to need to move fast.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic