Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Alright, haha. I just had it that way to make sure my heading was filled out correctly.

Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Items:
    Current Team: Zenith, Max

Zenith blinked as she was approached by a boy around her age, asking if she knew the way to Professor Oak's lab. "Yeah, I was about to head there myself, actually. I'm a new Trainer, so I'll be getting my first pokemon," She then glanced at Chunk, then turned back to the boy. "A Mudkip, huh? So I guess you're from Hoenn, right? I'm from Kalos myself. I arrived yesterday. I'm Zenith Brunel." She held out a hand to the boy to shake.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

You dont need current team either..lol.

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Chunk
    (Points:5/5)
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(0), Potions (0)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pallet Town
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith

Max reached out his hand.
    "New trainer huh? and from Kalos? Havent gotten that far yet. Also haven't been around many new trainers in awhile..If you like maybe I could give you a couple tips." He smiled not realizing how that might sound.
    "Oh and Im from Orre. It's nice to meet you Zenith Brunel. Im Ruby Dredd...Middle name's Max and thats what I like being called. If its okay, we can go together." Max said

The two made their way through Pallet Town. The landscape was peaceful and charming. Rolling hills, blue skies and kids running around made Pallet feel like the perfect little town. As they got closer to the lab a loud bang caught their attention. Pokemon shuffled out of the lab running in all directions. Among them a herd of Tauros somehow found an open gate and ran charged out. Zenith didnt even notice the small pokemon run up behind her.

"Veeeee" the little pokemon said putting its little paws on the side of her legs.

Max's focus stayed on the pokemon.
    "Oh hell!" He said.

He reached for his wrist.
    "Download send out Ariel! We need to box stop those pokemon." Max called out. He face dropped when he realized that Upgrade was left behind because of glitches that a friend at Devon was working on for him. He also realized he was shouting into a wrist watch. Chunk let out a little laugh and jumped down.
    "Alright I guess its on us." Max said rushing over to the herd of pokemon.
    "Chunk...Ice Bean!" He called out

Mudkip pressed its feet into the ground and let out a little beam of ice to try and scare some of the pokemon back. Professor Oak came running out.
    "Ohhhh not again.." He noticed the two trainers.

"....You two...come here.. I need your help!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus Novolos
    Pallet Town North
    NO POKEMON
    Items: N/A

Holy crud. He felt exhausted.

Markus was about ready to collapse from all the running he did. He was not a running person or anything, and he was carrying a lot of stuff. It would be all he'd need for several days. But boy, he was tired from running all this way here with it on his back.

He was invited to the crazy tournament thing, or whatever, after some stupid dream. How he managed to get an invite he didn't really know, but he chalked it up to being...Well, him. It was more of an expectation that he'd be invited to the big events, honestly. He really liked the proposition. It was awesome in and of itself, and he could train alongside the champion of his choice, as well. He honestly didn't think about the league of other regions too much, though, so he only knew of Blue, but he was good enough, and he knew the local language. He wasn't sure how multicultural the others were.

all things considered, he did not look like what most would have thought of. His plain, ulitarian clothes were almost camoflauge, and there were enough Albinos that no-one would expect it to be him. Of course, Markus was not an Albino, but he looked close enough to oftentimes be mistaken for it. No end of irritation over the subject has followed.

Just as he was thinking about said irritation...Boom! A whole building basically exploded with Pokemon. A herd of Tauros broke free of a pen. Well, on the plus side, he now knew which building was likely to be the lab, and if it wasn't the lab he'd be surprised. On the minus side, the only thing that Markus could think of as being more stubborn and easy to irritate than him is a Tauros, and he did not want to get in the way. He had to barrel out of the way of a hoof that nearly ended his journey with unexpected speed by slamming into his face, doubtlessly coma-inducing at best. He noticed what could best be described as an idiot yelling into his wristwatch (though he was going to not assume he was actually an idiot, or Arceus forbid yell it aloud) and some other girl nearby, with an older man in a lab coat, possibly the professor or some assistant, running to them. That looked like the place to be, if nothing else, and it's better than being nearby the horde of Tauros anyday.

"What's happening? What's with the Tauros herd?!"

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

TrainerName: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Items:

Zenith shook Ruby's, or rather Max's, hand, smiling. "Nice to meet you, Max. So you're from Orre, huh? That's a pretty far region. And sure, we can go together."

The two of them walked through Pallet Town, enjoying the scenery and tranquility. They eventually arrived at the lab, when a loud bang suddenly rang through the air.

"What was that?" Zenith said, looking around. She saw some pokemon pour out of the lab, along with a herd of Tauros, who ran through an open gate. "That can't be good..." she said. She watched as Max sent out his Mudkip, Chunk, and ordered it to use Ice Beam on the ground to corral the pokemon back through the fence.

Crap, if only I had a pokemon... Zenith thought. She then blinked as she felt something on her leg and looked down, spotting the Eevee. "Hey there, where did you come from?" she said, picking the Eevee up in her arms.

Just then, Professor Oak came running over, calling out to Zenith and Max for help.

Zenith turned to Max. "What should we do, Max?"

Suddenly, another boy came running over, asking what was going on with the Tauros and other pokemon. He appeared to be an albino, which surprised Zenith, but she was more concerned about the pokemon than the boy's physical appearance.

"No idea. We just arrived when all of the pokemon went crazy," Zenith said. "We need to corral them somehow."
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-14-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Names of Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Points:N/A
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(0), Potions (0)
    Current Game Points: 1

Rocky sat in the back of the limousine reading the Golden ticket.

It had come at the perfect time, his recent breakup with Breanna had left her a little unhinged, and he needed to get away. Leaving Sinnoh and getting a fresh start was exactly what he needed.

Through the intercom, the drivers voice announced, "Master Roxborough, we are approaching Pallet town. I trust that everything has been to your satisfaction."

Rocky smiled and made sure that his suit was looking good. Spotless black suit and shirt, with a red tie for flair, and tight enough to show off the muscles underneath. Perfect for that first impression.

"All ready, Giles! Please let my parents know that I have arrived safely" he replied.

"Will do, Master Roxborough. I do trust you will be taking that pilfering little beast with you when you leave!" Giles said.

"I'll take Rusty out for a walk when we get arrive, but I will need you to take care of her while I register. Besides she is sorry she ate your keys, she's a nervous eater." Rocky smiled as he talked about his little Aron and tickled her under her chin. Rusty giggled and rolled over on her back.

The limousine pulled up. "Very well, Master Roxborough. I'll take care of the little beast while you register. We have arrived." Rocky waited while Giles came around to open the door for him.

Giles handed him an umbrella. "From your mother, Master Roxborough. She doesn't want you getting ill."

Rocky silpped on his sunglasses and hat and took the umbrella as he climbed out of the car with Rusty in his arms. he took his first look at Pallet town.

It was very green and, the only word that sprang to mind was Rustic.

"We are sure that this is the right place, Giles? I thought a championship would start somewhere more impressive."

"Oh yes, Master Roxborough. This is Pallet town... Oh my, look over there, it appears to be some sort of commotion"

Rocky looked over and saw a herd of Tauros stampeding down a street, along with various other Pokemon running wild.

"Looks like they need some help. Here Giles take care of Rusty until I see what is going on here.", Rocky handed the Aron to his driver and ran into town to see what was going on.

In the chaos he saw two young trainers talking to an old man in a white coat. He looked kind of official so Rocky made his way over to the people.

"Good day friends, it appears that we have a Pokemon problem on our hands. My Name is Rocky and I have been trained in the care and handling of steel type Pokemon. May I be of assistance?"

Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Chunk
    (Points:5/5)
    Egg:

GM Story Info
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky

Mudkips ice beam hadnt really worked well. When Zenith came rushing over.
    "Let's see what Professor Oak needs. Maybe he can lend us a hand." Max said moving towards Oak.

A new kid came running up asking about the Tauros.
    "Uh..not really sure. " Max said pausing for a moment.
    "If you're a trainer we could use your help." Max said.
    "If you two get freaked out dont worry I got your backs."

The small group made their way over to Oak. A new trainer showed up. Max had not seen anything like this, the kid had a personal driver.

"Yeah sure. If you trained that thing you can help us out."

Oak made his way over.
    "No time to explain children or introductions..We have a bit of mess. Im Professor Oak." He pulled open a bag with pokeballs.

"All I have is starters right now...Please take one and hurry up and help me get control of this!"

Pick your starter!!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I get the Pokemon's points from the master point list right?

Name: Rose Woods

Partner Pokemon: Chingling [F] (25/25)

((Just thought it would be important to mention for anyone that didn't read my SU that Rose is blind but with the help of the Chingling can sense her surroundings)) Rose felt the cool spring breeze carrying the sweet scent of newly blossomed flowers. It was a perfect day. Not too hot, but not too cold. Her partner sent her a message. It was a simple one, with only two words: "Building ahead." She couldn't actually sense it yet, but she kept walking down the path until she could. She had reached the path leading to the front of the building when her partner sent another message. "Here." The psychic type said.

Rose had taken one step down the path when suddenly a sudden loud noise echoed out from the building. Rose was so startled, she nearly tripped. She froze for still shaken. She hated loud noises, and this one was particularly unexpected. She was too distracted to sense the Pokemon that were flooding out of the building. She hadn't noticed the four legged Pokemon that was charging towards her, and showed no signs of changing direction.

*For the sake of this game all event pokemon that you start with will be level 5. Please Note that this is the only time event pokemon will be a different level. This will given everyone an even playing field and means that no berries need to be passed out.

Pokemon:

Lila (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Chunk(5/5)
    Egg:

GM Story Info
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose

Pokemon Unlocked
    Pokemon Starter:Charmander

Max grabbed the pokeball.
    "Uh this one should do." He said pausing. An odd feeling overcame him and turned around.

"Chunk that girl needs help. Oak do you have a list of missing pokemon?" Max said. The professor nodded..'Let me go grab the list of pokemon that Im caring for..You guys please get out there and collect the pokemon that are now rampaging through Kanto. (There is a battle coming up, but its a story battle so its up to write out how you took the pokemon down. No battle form yet.)

Max quickly turned to the others.
    "The girl needs to help..Ill get her..You guys cover this end..I doubt we're going to be able to get the Tauros right now they arent going to stop until they reach a dead end."

Max sprinted over picking up Mudkip he tossed him into the air.
    "Ice Beam now!" He said as the little pokemon let out a beam right near the girl causing the pokemon to turn just left of her. He looked at the ball.
    "Pokemon I choose you!"

"Char ?"

Max laughed.
    "So a Charmander it is! Charmander help out Chunk. Let out a fire spin to lock that Taurous in place!" Max said quickly turning to the girl.
    " You're safe now."

Meanwhile the others were faced with a group of
    Wild Pokemon Attack! (No Captures!)

The group of Drowzee moved out of the pokemon center they let out a group psywave that caused a near by cop to fall over asleep

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb
    (5/5)

Items:

Zenith watched as another teenage boy came over, introducing himself as Rocky. She was starting to get slightly apprehensive with more people arriving, subconsciously holding the Eevee in her arms closer. She watched as Professor Oak held out a bag filled with Poke Balls.

"Starter pokemon, huh? Well, I guess it time for me to choose," Zenith said. She set the Eevee down and reached into the bag, pulling out a Poke Ball. "Here goes nothing!" she said, throwing the Poke Ball into the air.

The Poke Ball opened, and in a flash of white light, a small, quadrupedal dinosaur-like creature with a flower bulb on its back appeared.

"Bulba...?" the creature said, looking around. It then looked up at Zenith, blinking.

"A Bulbasaur! Awesome!" Zenith said, smiling. "Hey there, Bulbasaur, I guess I'm your new Trainer now. My name's Zenith."

"Bulba!" the Bulbasaur said.

She listened as Max and Professor Oak spoke, hearing about a list of missing Pokemon. "Don't worry, Professor Oak, we'll get those pokemon back!" she said.

Just then, a group of Drowzee came out of the Pokemon Center, firing a combined Psywave at a police officer.

"Alright, Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip on the second Drowzee to the left!" Zenith ordered, pointing at said pokemon.

"Bul!" Bulbasaur replied, launching two vines from the bulb on its back toward the aforementioned pokemon.

The Drowzee grunted in pain as it was hit by the Vine Whip attack, staggering back a few feet. It growled and then launched a Confusion attack at Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur, dodge it!" Zenith said.

Bulbasaur leaped to the side, barely dodging the attack.

"Keep using Vine Whip!" Zenith ordered.

Bulbasaur got in several ore hits before the Drowzee launched another Confusion attack, hitting Bulbasaur.

"C'mon, Bulbasaur, you can do it!" Zenith said.

Bulbasaur got to his feet and continued to hit the Drowzee with Vine Whip repeatedly.

The Drowzee was becoming weak, and soon collapsed to the ground, not moving.

Zenith smiled. "We did it, Bulbasaur!" she cheered. She went over to Bulbasaur and knelt down, hugging him. "You were great, buddy!" she said.

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur said happily.

"Hm, you need a name, though. Just calling you Bulbasaur is boring..." Zenith said. She thought for a couple of minutes and then smiled. "I know! How about Qeb? Do you like that name?"

"Saur-saur!" Bulbasaur said, nodding.

"Then Qeb it is!" Zenith said, smiling.

Qeb smiled and nuzzled his face against Zenith's leg.

Zenith then looked over at the rest of the Drowzee. Where did these Drowzee come from? Did they cause this? she thought.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-15-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Trainer Name: Moon
    Names of Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Points:N/A
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: N/A

Is the world a stranger to me? Or am I a stranger to the world...

A teenage girl, maybe sixteen or seventeen, stands on a small, grassy hill on the outskirts of Pallet. Her hazel eyes scan the town wearily, as if searching for something. After a few moments, she blinks, her facial features relaxing ever so slightly. But only for a moment in time...

The brunette walks down the streets, her pace constant, if not a little slow. She knows exactly where her destination is located, only a few more blocks and...

And upon arriving at Professor Oak's lab, Moon was met with a commotion. The origin of the disturbance was quite clear; a small group of Drowsee, which a girl and her Bulbasaur were currently engaging.

If she had a Pokemon, Moon would be far more effective at providing assistance...
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB