Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    *Brandon this isnt a fight between pokemon and people. Youll have to tone down a real fight. Its just the set up for a battle ;)

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:0/5)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x8), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x3), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian
    Time: 230pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Virtue
    Brandon
    Ethan

Max growled with frustration as his new friends were getting pushed around. Their pokemon tried to defend them but it only irradiated the jockes more.

He sighed
    "This isnt you're fault Alice..or yours Brandon." Max said turning to Gary.

"You made a crucial mistake here. You had the chance to walk away with your little girlfriends over here with a win...You couldnt let that go.." Max shook his head. Pulling out a revive he poured into Chunks mouth.

Chunk began to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving:Mudkip
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Marshtomp
    Evolution Point Requirement:16
    Points On-Hand: 63
    Points After Evolution:47

Rival Battle #1

Trainer Blue
    Magmar (Points:30)(Type: Fire)

Opponent: Magmar
    Attacker: Marshtomp
    Opponent's Point Value: 22
    Attacker's Point Value: 16
    Bonuses: -10 (- 5 Water over Fire/-5 Ground/Fire)
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
    Magmar Fainted

This time the battle field was much more even. The newly evolved Chunk let out a low growl.
    "Stomp Stomp.." Chunk called out.

Max looked at his partner.. Light it up..

This time the battle wasnt so easy. The Magmar found itself on the recieving end a surprising strong Marshtomp. Muddy water leveled the fire type. Blue cried out.

"Nooo.."Blue said " No, no, no!" He said kicking the dirt.

Max looked at him.
    "Something about this seem familiar.." He said turning his attention to the others.

"You two got this!" he called out. "Im right here!" he reassured them. "Chunk give Blue some mud his partner is lonely.."Max said as Chunk let out a muddy water blast that carried Blue and Magmar down the path.

Pokemon Double Battle! (Alice and Brandon)

Tod "We got this bro! Ill take the boy"
    Bret "No probs bro! I dont mind teaching this little girl not to mess with real trainers!."

Caterpie Weedle
    (Points: 5)(Points:5)

(Use my battle form and dont worry if you mess up! Its your first battles!)

Meanwhile

Rocky stood in the challenger's position and called out to the empty room. "I challenge you, Gym leader. I am Rocky, give me your badge now, Mwahaha! Rusty, Fury and Speedy I choose you."

The room was still to dark to see the whole room.

"Sure kid.." a voice from the shadows responded.
    " How many pokemon are we using?" The sinister voice asked.

Meanwhile

Meg and Rose walked through the two checking out all the beautiful shops. As they did that something odd happened. Rose felt a slight boost in her sense and stopped. Meg stopped to and noticed a elderly lady sitting out near the street corner.

When she notice the trainers she stood up.

" Are you two pokemon trainers??" She asked softly

" My Niece left home a couple months ago and left me to take charge of a couple of pokemon eggs. All of them hatched. The last one to hatch is this one and all the trainers are gone. If you know of any good trainers that would be willing to take a slightly smaller than normal runt of the little Ralts..they would be doing me a great service."

Meg smiled looking at Rose.
    "What do you say..that Ralts could use someone to take care of it. Someone sweet." She said nudging Rose a little.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Location at Beginning of Post: In front of Viridian Gym.
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Team:
    Charles (5/5)
    Cobalt (0/5)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, x9 Pokeballs, x2 Potions

Eggs:
    Spoiler:
    N/A

Points 4 (+1)

After all the brief explanations, Vi went and separated from the rest of the group temporarily. Sitting by the window of the gym, she thought to herself about what she would be able to do without her brother being around. It seemed like he was talking to her before the sound of what seemed like knocking on a door. She turned around to be surprised to someone tearing the gym doors open, and entering the building. A couple of seconds after staring wide-eyed at the event, she followed suit to the other trainer.

Entering the building, her eyes adjusted to the sudden light change, before leaning herself against a wall. Sitting on it, she watched the guy walk up and shout a bold line. However, it seemed that he was just messing around, at least to her. "Someone's got the rich imagination don't they?" Saying in a calm, slightly quiet voice so that it would not disturb anyone in the town. She walked up to him quietly and tapped him on the shoulder to knock him out of his mystical fantasy before they were both in trouble.

She was startled by the voice however, quickly backing off and sitting down by the wall, letting out Charles to sit down and watch whatever events could transpire next.
    Last edited by Dash; 03-20-2015 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Dat voice tho

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper

Mudkip

Pidgy
    Items: Pokeballs x8, potions x2

*Is there a form to fill out for battles?*

Brandon makes the first move... he sends out Skipper... alright Skipper... use ember.
    Oppent: Weedle
    Attacker: Skipper
    Oppents Points value: 5
    Attacker's Points Value: 5
    Bonuses: -2 (-2 Fire over Bug)
    Oppents remaining points: 0
    Attackers remaining points: 2
    (on the front page you find a section that explains battling. Simply put. When pokemon at level five battle each other. there is a -/+2 bonus added with type bonuses. So your charmander gets one type bonus which is a-2 applied against weedle)[/COLOR

The opposing pokemon faints.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-20-2015 at 10:42 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Alice got a little scared when Brandon started a physical fight. She had no idea what to do. She was definitely not going to jump in there herself. Domino twitched angrily on her shoulder, it seemed she had no reservations about jumping into the brawl. Before anything could happen though, the battle between Blue and Max had started up again.

Alice was amazed as Max's Mudkip began to glow. She wished she could have taken a photo as the Marshtomp emerged, but she felt embarrassed in front of these bullies. Marshtomp was able to finish Magmar off without too much trouble, and soon sent both Blue and Magmar drifting away down the path.

Blue's "henchmen" now turned their attention to her and Brandon. One of them looked her up and down. "I dont mind teaching this little girl not to mess with real trainers!." he said meanly.

Alice stiffened. This was it, her first trainer battle. She looked over at Brandon. He was lucky enough to have two Pokemon with super-effective moves against their opponents. She was glad that he was there to back her up. Plus Max and his new Marshtomp were supervising.

"Alright Domino, let's do this!" she said, trying to sound confident. Domino hopped from her shoulder in a single bound, her fur bristling. "Quick Attack on Caterpie!"

Domino zoomed into the makeshift arena, striking the bug in the side. Caterpie was quick to respond with a Tackle. The two Pokemon seemed evenly matched.

"You can do this, Domino!" Alice called.

Opponent: Caterpie
    Attacker: Rattata
    Opponent's Point Value: 5
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Bonuses: 0
    Opponents's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

((Double knock out?! xD))
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:0/5)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x8), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x3), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian
    Time: 230pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Virtue
    Brandon
    Ethan

Alice and Brandon had won their first battle (I am gming Brandons post. Basically he did not start a fight but his pokemon did defend him)

Max walked over to the two trainers.
    "Great job! Seriously..that was a good first battle for both of you."

Max watched the grunts run off after Blue.
    " How did it feel?" he smiled.
    @brandon_g @Pokemon Trainer Sarah you get two points for winning the battle! You should add that two points to your trainer card with a link to this post.
    +3 for me for beating a level 30 pokemon.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-20-2015 at 03:24 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(4), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 11
    Trainers Affected:@Lightning Dash "Vi"

Rocky was enjoying in this big empty gym. It was still too dark to see everything, but he imagined the crowds, he blew kisses to the audience as they threw flowers down in adoration...

Someone tapped him on the shoulder.

Rocky jumped like a meowth hit by a surprise Ember attack. His yell sounded something like "Whosawassaaah" he turned and saw one of the other trainers who hadn't really gotten to know yet.

His internal embarrassment meter was busy trying to measure what was more embarrassing. The Jump and yell, or the entire battling charade before that. He opened his mouth to say something cool, but before he could make a sound...

"Sure kid.." a voice from the shadows responded.
    " How many pokemon are we using?" The sinister voice asked.

He jumped and gave yell so indecipherable that it said nothing at all. At the Apex of the jump he spun to face the voice and landed flat on his face. OK, he thought, that time wins embarrassment of the day.

Standing back up he looked for the other trainer, and noticed the light of a Charmander's tail in the shadows. He had an audience. All he wanted to do was go home, but he would never live down the shame.

"Um... I have three Pokemon? ... three vs three sounds good? ... My name is Rocky" he spoke nervously, looking into the darkness. His voice cracked as he said his name. 'This much embarrassment, must just be a dream' he thought. 'That Heracross hit me harder than I thought.'

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Alice wiped her forehead. Battling was intense. Domino and the Caterpie had both been knocked out, but luckily Brandon made short work of the Weedle. Alice returned Domino to her Pokeball. "Thanks Domino," she said quietly to the ball, "You did awesome." She then placed it in her bag. She would have to head back to the Pokemon Center to heal her little friend.

"Great job! Seriously..that was a good first battle for both of you." Max said after the battle. Alice felt it was high praise from a champion trainer. She couldn't help smiling.

The two grunts ran off after being defeated. Alice was glad to see them go. Fancy talking so big when they were only new trainers as well!

" How did it feel?" Max asked them.

"It was amazing," Alice replied. She couldn't believe the rush of adrenaline she had felt while battling, and the connection she and Domino had shared. No wonder Pokemon enjoyed battling. From now on she was going to have a lot more fun.

She looked around once more, but saw no sign of any Nidoran. "Maybe they don't live here anymore," she said, a bit sadly. Nonetheless, her first battle had been a great experience and she knew there were still many more Pokemon to meet on the journey.

"I think I'll head back to Viridian," she said. "I'd like to have a look around the town before we have to meet the Professor's assistant, plus I need to heal Domino. Are you guys coming?" she asked Brandon and Max.
    GCEA

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Pallet Town North
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (5/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5)
    Items: Poke Balls x 9, Potions x 2

He heard a lot of shouting all of a sudden, scaring off yet another Pidgey horde. He would hope that it wouldn't become some cruel running gag that every attempt to capture a friggin Pidgey would always fail, even after he caught a Dragon-Type and proved he was not incapable.
    //heh
    He turned towards the source, and found of all people Blue, Champion of Kanto, was looking terribly frustrated, walking away. Probably training on nearby Route 23, then stumbled onto whoever pissed him off. Blue didn't notice him, and Markus wisely decided that this was not the time to bother him.

There seemed to be a startling lack of Pokemon, but he waited until Blue was out of sight and out of mind to leave, and wisely thus. Blue wasn't above challenging weaker trainers, or trainers who's Pokemon were weakened before.

He bet it was probably Max that got him into that mood. Two cocky people in the same place, cocky over the same thing, yeah, that was bound to happen, and that, and he probably went here for some reason. Maybe related. Let's just hope Max wasn't as dumb enough to randomly piss off more Champions. They got where they were for good reason.

Markus eventually realized the exodus of Pokemon and left. Or started to leave. Maybe there was a Trainer around he could challenge? He gave a cursory glance.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith walked into the Pokemon Center with everyone else, waiting her turn to heal her pokemon. Once it was her turn, she walked up to Nurse Joy and handed over Qeb's and Freefall's Poke Balls. She also handed over the Poke Balls with Kangaskhan, Tauros and Riolu. "These three pokemon belong to Professor Oak. It's Tauros, Kangaskhan and Riolu," she explained.

Nurse Joy smiled and nodded as she took the Poke Balls. "I'll have your pokemon healed and then tend to the other three. Please have a seat until your name is called."

"Alright, thank you," Zenith replied. She listened as Max told them they had an hour to themselves before one of Professor Oak's assistants arrived to take back the escaped pokemon. She went over to one of the small two-person tables and sat down in one of the chairs, staring out the window.

Zenith was unsure about interacting with any of the other Trainers. The only one she had really hit it off with was Meghan, but she had left with Rose. Max and a few more of the group had left the Pokemon Center as well after healing their Pokemon and returning the escaped pokemon.

I don't know how to strike up a conversation with the others... I'm not used to this stuff anymore... Zenith thought.

A little while later, Zenith's name was called, and she went up to the counter and took her Poke Balls back. She clipped the red and white spheres to the clasps on her belt and went back to the table she had been sitting at. Interacting with others has become hard for her after the age of ten, due to a certain event in her life, but that was why she had come on this journey and joined the tournament; to get over her fears of what other people thought of her and become strong and confident in herself.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-21-2015 at 03:46 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x9), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex
    Current Game Points: 10

"I should go and heal Ratatta..." Dennis says to himself and goes to the Pokémon Center.
    Some minutes later he goes out and starts looking around Viridian.
    He goes west to Route 22.
    "Hm... Route 22, maybe i will find some new pokemon here!"
    Last edited by Dennis Jansen; 03-20-2015 at 02:02 PM.